2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by deezyD

how is this a limited release if almost every city around the county will be gettin them?
They said the same thing about the Cool Grey XI and there were many a NTer disappointed with how that turned out.

These are arguably more popular than the CGs, only being rivaled by the...you guessed it...Concords.

Them a whole different beast.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by deezyD

how is this a limited release if almost every city around the county will be gettin them?
They said the same thing about the Cool Grey XI and there were many a NTer disappointed with how that turned out.

These are arguably more popular than the CGs, only being rivaled by the...you guessed it...Concords.

Them a whole different beast.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by nugget33

These actually fit smaller than the recent cements and true blue.

This is how I feel about the pair I picked up already too, but I'm still seeing people say they run big. I guess it all depends on how you like the fit, and how your foot is shaped. I hope people don't get the wrong size in these.

Originally Posted by nugget33

These actually fit smaller than the recent cements and true blue.

This is how I feel about the pair I picked up already too, but I'm still seeing people say they run big. I guess it all depends on how you like the fit, and how your foot is shaped. I hope people don't get the wrong size in these.

GL to all yall coppin' online this year.

Last year had about a 45 min wait for the flints on eastbay and still managed to get my 2 pair (size 10.5), so i really think you all should be good. Then again i could be totally wrong.

GL to all yall coppin' online this year.

Last year had about a 45 min wait for the flints on eastbay and still managed to get my 2 pair (size 10.5), so i really think you all should be good. Then again i could be totally wrong.

Getting a little worried now that im seeing a bunch of people are getting shipping emails from SNS when they ordered 3 days after I did. I used a coupon code for my order, did anyone that ordered with a coupon code get a shipping confirmation? If I dont get one by tonight im going to assume my order will get canceled because of the coupon. My bank isnt holding the funds anymore either but my acct with SNS still says "processing."

Getting a little worried now that im seeing a bunch of people are getting shipping emails from SNS when they ordered 3 days after I did. I used a coupon code for my order, did anyone that ordered with a coupon code get a shipping confirmation? If I dont get one by tonight im going to assume my order will get canceled because of the coupon. My bank isnt holding the funds anymore either but my acct with SNS still says "processing."

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

Coupons might be canceled. It was a mistake, and they might not honor the order. You should consider emailing their customer service and ask. They reply fairly quick.

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

Coupons might be canceled. It was a mistake, and they might not honor the order. You should consider emailing their customer service and ask. They reply fairly quick.

So when are these going up on the online stores like footlocker/eastbay/footaction and finishline?  Am I going to have to wake up very early on Friday morning?
Some of you are saying they run small, should I go half a size up?

So when are these going up on the online stores like footlocker/eastbay/footaction and finishline?  Am I going to have to wake up very early on Friday morning?
Some of you are saying they run small, should I go half a size up?

I'd stay true to size, they run smaller than the TB and the White Cements, which ran slightly bigger than they usually run.

They'll be up online at midnight EST for US sites. The UK sites that haven't already done presales are putting them up at 12:01 GMT which is 6pm on the east coast.

Back
Top Bottom