2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

In canada and waiting in Eastbay checkout line for a wait time of 34 mins and waiting for a size 12. Is the dream over?

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

got my pair right when it went live on NDC! hope everyone gets their pair! goodluck!

SWOOSH = FREE SHIPPING

i was looking for the place to enter the code but couldnt find it. too much in a hurry to order before they sold out haha

WHAT NIKE SOLD OUT OF 8.5 bs. bought a 10 though. lol could i exchange this somehwere? anyone in los angeles wanna buy this pair lol

WHAT NIKE SOLD OUT OF 8.5 bs. bought a 10 though. lol could i exchange this somehwere? anyone in los angeles wanna buy this pair lol

Seriously fudge you eastbay.....had to go through the check out process like 8 times finally went through

waiting for email

Seriously fudge you eastbay.....had to go through the check out process like 8 times finally went through

waiting for email

In canada and waiting in Eastbay checkout line for a wait time of 34 mins and waiting for a size 12. Is the dream over?

NDC was way efficient. copped 2 pairs with minimal waiting. eastbay was a complete fail tho with that checkout line.

just placed my order on nike.com....i couldn't believe how fast i got through. its never been that smooth for me. 

just placed my order on nike.com....i couldn't believe how fast i got through. its never been that smooth for me. 

NDC was way efficient. copped 2 pairs with minimal waiting. eastbay was a complete fail tho with that checkout line.

got my pair right when it went live on NDC! hope everyone gets their pair! goodluck!

1322198492.jpg
You know you could have used the code "SWOOSH" for free shipping my dude? 

1322198492.jpg
You know you could have used the code "SWOOSH" for free shipping my dude? 

got email from paypal still waiting for NDC to arrive. last year for the cool grey 11s on xmas it took a while for the email to come but it did come. no worries here.

Back
Top Bottom