2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by hostos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FIXED:[/color]

NEXT:

air-jordan-og-14-black-red-last-shot.jpg

sup hostos. last shots and flips are a pass for me. and last shots wont sell out like the 3s. i still have my 2005 pair for im passing on these. Concords is what its all about

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

NEXT:

sup hostos. last shots and flips are a pass for me. and last shots wont sell out like the 3s. i still have my 2005 pair for im passing on these. Concords is what its all about
good my man you?

Concords are my grails (cliche i know, haters gonna hate!!
laugh.gif
)

but last shots are in my top 5. these are a DEF COP 4 me.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

NEXT:

good my man you?

Concords are my grails (cliche i know, haters gonna hate!!
laugh.gif
)

but last shots are in my top 5. these are a DEF COP 4 me.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

so easy to cop these in houston. i love my city.
Copped mine at Memorial last night after the TX game.  Showed up at 11:45 got in line, got my 13 and went bed.

Man these flew off the shelves in nyc after getting up early and copping my homie was tryna cop a second pair and we couldnt find it anywhere

If anyone in ny missed out I heard premium goods got them for around 200

Man these flew off the shelves in nyc after getting up early and copping my homie was tryna cop a second pair and we couldnt find it anywhere

If anyone in ny missed out I heard premium goods got them for around 200

Copped mine at Memorial last night after the TX game.  Showed up at 11:45 got in line, got my 13 and went bed.

Originally Posted by irishvic

thats wussup mann.. i woke up at 11 this morning and copped my size 10.5s around  12:30ish with no problems.  i did have to hit up a 2nd store to find my little sister a 5.5 tho.  

Originally Posted by irishvic

thats wussup mann.. i woke up at 11 this morning and copped my size 10.5s around  12:30ish with no problems.  i did have to hit up a 2nd store to find my little sister a 5.5 tho.  

Was able to reserve my homies pairs and one for myself, walked into store and walked out...good to know my local spot is letting us reserve a pair of concords within the next few weeks...Love my city 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

**btw: Anybody know what I can use to take off the glossy on the heel part? I remember some people saying a special scrub but debating to keep glossy or take it off.

bonus shot: (wish the heel tab had Nike air logo) but its all good.
grin.gif

CONCORDS------> NEXT!

Was able to reserve my homies pairs and one for myself, walked into store and walked out...good to know my local spot is letting us reserve a pair of concords within the next few weeks...Love my city 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

**btw: Anybody know what I can use to take off the glossy on the heel part? I remember some people saying a special scrub but debating to keep glossy or take it off.

bonus shot: (wish the heel tab had Nike air logo) but its all good.
grin.gif

CONCORDS------> NEXT!

Back
Top Bottom