2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by juicyju

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

crooked tongues canceled my order 
unled2jc.png

Ouch. They just shipped mine out, no tracking number though
dam sorry to hear that. I emailed them and they said tracking numbers will not be available with these orders.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

If you live in SoCal - Attic buena park, alhambra, and sd all just received their shipments in. Not currently taking phone orders.

Where exactly in Alhambra did they restock bro?

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

If you live in SoCal - Attic buena park, alhambra, and sd all just received their shipments in. Not currently taking phone orders.

Where exactly in Alhambra did they restock bro?

Damn I missed out on them. Was a little too drunk at midnight on Thanksgiving, and totally forgot. Glad to see some people were able to get their 10 pairs to resell, while the many of us that buy them to actually wear them are left empty handed.

Clowns.

^^^^^^
YEA MAN ! and i looked at my 2011 white cements that i wore 30 or 40 times and they have 0 chipping or cracking. This is BS

Damn I missed out on them. Was a little too drunk at midnight on Thanksgiving, and totally forgot. Glad to see some people were able to get their 10 pairs to resell, while the many of us that buy them to actually wear them are left empty handed.

Clowns.

^^^^^^
YEA MAN ! and i looked at my 2011 white cements that i wore 30 or 40 times and they have 0 chipping or cracking. This is BS

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Clowns.
Lol. Clearly someone didn't get their pair. As a non-reseller(and one of the "many" who buy them to actually wear them), I can honestly say it's not the reseller's fault, that you got full of that liquor and couldn't get your pair. That was YOUR BAD Homie...
roll.gif

Clowns.
Lol. Clearly someone didn't get their pair. As a non-reseller(and one of the "many" who buy them to actually wear them), I can honestly say it's not the reseller's fault, that you got full of that liquor and couldn't get your pair. That was YOUR BAD Homie...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

Clowns.
roll.gif

Thanks for your insight, Captain Obvious.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

Clowns.
roll.gif

Thanks for your insight, Captain Obvious.
eyes.gif

We have just received a re-stock in the Jordan 3 "cements" in a full size run! We will accept phone orders on this product so hurry in!

Nike Northpark just tweeted that 20 mins ago. Picked up a 12 on phone order

We have just received a re-stock in the Jordan 3 "cements" in a full size run! We will accept phone orders on this product so hurry in!

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

I'm sorry but where is this at?

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

I'm sorry but where is this at?

Back
Top Bottom