2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

After 6 wears, I see this:

imag0042oc.jpg

imag0043ob.jpg

I can't even complain though because I knew it was eventually going to happen before I bought em. I'm just happy I have a second pair on ice for when these are beat.

Wore these on Wednesday to the gym (did the stationary bike and some squats for the fellas to gawk).

Sported these Friday night to go to dinner, proceeded to a friends crib which concluded to a lounge for drank.

Donned these last night to a club and even danced my $+* off (couple of dudes called me crazy for opting to
outfit my ensemble with these, one guy thought i was crazy, but I love wearing my shoes and the venue/
event/occassion is never innapropriate - Cuz if boots were made for walking, J's were meant for flossin'. Daily).

Wore these to costco earlier today to get my eye examined and after four wears that average from light-moderate-strenuous,
this is what we have as of Sunday, Dec 4, 2011 2:57 pm PST:

I haven't worned a new pair of sneakers this frequently since my XJ 900's a while back (and we're talkng a WHILE).

Wore these on Wednesday to the gym (did the stationary bike and some squats for the fellas to gawk).

Sported these Friday night to go to dinner, proceeded to a friends crib which concluded to a lounge for drank.

Donned these last night to a club and even danced my $+* off (couple of dudes called me crazy for opting to
outfit my ensemble with these, one guy thought i was crazy, but I love wearing my shoes and the venue/
event/occassion is never innapropriate - Cuz if boots were made for walking, J's were meant for flossin'. Daily).

Wore these to costco earlier today to get my eye examined and after four wears that average from light-moderate-strenuous,
this is what we have as of Sunday, Dec 4, 2011 2:57 pm PST:

I haven't worned a new pair of sneakers this frequently since my XJ 900's a while back (and we're talkng a WHILE).

Originally Posted by steveo870

So the pair from east bay, one shoe doesn't have the upper lace holes and the elephant print is slightly faded. The pair from shoe palace has creases and the elephant print is really faded on one shoe. And the pair from foot action is perfect! I dunno if I should sell em or return them n buy the pair for my daughter!

[color= rgb(51, 153, 51)]wait, you purchased 3 pairs, spent around 5 bills & you never considered grabbin a pair for your daughter?[/color] 
30t6p3b.gif

So the pair from east bay, one shoe doesn't have the upper lace holes and the elephant print is slightly faded. The pair from shoe palace has creases and the elephant print is really faded on one shoe. And the pair from foot action is perfect! I dunno if I should sell em or return them n buy the pair for my daughter!

[color= rgb(51, 153, 51)]wait, you purchased 3 pairs, spent around 5 bills & you never considered grabbin a pair for your daughter?[/color] 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

30t6p3b.gif
Let the man do as he pleases. His money, his kid.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ajkatt

30t6p3b.gif
kids outgrow shoes in a matter of months... this dude will enjoy his kicks for YEARS.... I'm with you OP... $$ says dcyope ain't got kids

30t6p3b.gif
kids outgrow shoes in a matter of months... this dude will enjoy his kicks for YEARS.... I'm with you OP... $$ says dcyope ain't got kids

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]kids outgrow shoes in a matter of months[/color]... this dude will enjoy his kicks for YEARS.... I'm with you OP... [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]$$ says dcyope ain't got kids[/color]

have to admit, didn't consider this...& rayray you'd win that bet, no kids...

30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]kids outgrow shoes in a matter of months[/color]... this dude will enjoy his kicks for YEARS.... I'm with you OP... [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]$$ says dcyope ain't got kids[/color]

no worries man... I don't have kids either 
roll.gif
  I'm a teacher though, from the first day of school to the last, they are almost different people lol

no worries man... I don't have kids either 
roll.gif
  I'm a teacher though, from the first day of school to the last, they are almost different people lol

Originally Posted by shindo03

Originally Posted by loskickking23

My first pair is flawless..... My second pair is on the way from the restock on fnl ... Fingers crossed ... Hope I get another flawless pair... The whole CDP 3>> 11's thing is like the 07>>>11's metallic 5 debate... It's what you prefer

That's not a preference that's a fact. I am pretty sure if you could get them for the same price you would take the CDP 3 over 2011 Black Cements and you would take 2007 over 2011 Metallics. I would most jordan heads want there shoes to be the closest to the OG's. And The CDP3 and 2007(although not spot on) are the closest to the OG's. This is obviously without consideration of $$$$. Cause at the end of the day I'm if $$$$ was no object then we would all buy the OG's over anything. 

Not about if I could cop for the same price ... Lol... Had 2 pair of CDP's since they released and sold em... I didn't like em... You do, so to me that's what you prefer ..... When CDP's released people were complaining about them... Now they are praising them because they got a bad pair of 11's...my pair is flawless and I like the feel of these all around over the CDP's...Not praising these , I just like em more... I like my 01's more than these.... Whatever it is , enjoy em

Originally Posted by shindo03

Originally Posted by loskickking23

My first pair is flawless..... My second pair is on the way from the restock on fnl ... Fingers crossed ... Hope I get another flawless pair... The whole CDP 3>> 11's thing is like the 07>>>11's metallic 5 debate... It's what you prefer

That's not a preference that's a fact. I am pretty sure if you could get them for the same price you would take the CDP 3 over 2011 Black Cements and you would take 2007 over 2011 Metallics. I would most jordan heads want there shoes to be the closest to the OG's. And The CDP3 and 2007(although not spot on) are the closest to the OG's. This is obviously without consideration of $$$$. Cause at the end of the day I'm if $$$$ was no object then we would all buy the OG's over anything. 

Not about if I could cop for the same price ... Lol... Had 2 pair of CDP's since they released and sold em... I didn't like em... You do, so to me that's what you prefer ..... When CDP's released people were complaining about them... Now they are praising them because they got a bad pair of 11's...my pair is flawless and I like the feel of these all around over the CDP's...Not praising these , I just like em more... I like my 01's more than these.... Whatever it is , enjoy em

Been thinking about grabbing a pair lately, but with all this talk of awful quality and defects, I'm not sure.

Been thinking about grabbing a pair lately, but with all this talk of awful quality and defects, I'm not sure.

I love the shoe. Couldn't get to the mall on RD because of a broken ankle, but while I'm visiting Dallas, I'm def trying to cop 'em.

I love the shoe. Couldn't get to the mall on RD because of a broken ankle, but while I'm visiting Dallas, I'm def trying to cop 'em.

bought two pairs of cements but they werent that exciting when i got em, shouldve waited on the concords to drop

bought two pairs of cements but they werent that exciting when i got em, shouldve waited on the concords to drop

Back
Top Bottom