2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

These are my most worn shoes that I picked up this past year. No signs of cracking or anything, but I took the risk of wearing my nds cool grey 3's and in like 2-3 hours cracks everywhere. Glad these aren't like that in my case.
pimp.gif

These are my most worn shoes that I picked up this past year. No signs of cracking or anything, but I took the risk of wearing my nds cool grey 3's and in like 2-3 hours cracks everywhere. Glad these aren't like that in my case.
pimp.gif

YO AFTER WEARING MINE FOR A COUPLE HOURS LAST NIGHT, I LOOK AT EM TODAY AND SEE THE INNER MIDSOLE AND AROUND THE BACK OF THE RIGHT SHOE CRACKING!!!!!! $+*!!!! I MAY HAVE WORN THEM FOR 4 HRS, IF THAT MUCH, AND MOST OF THE TIME I WAS SITTING DOWN!!!! THIS IS SOME B.S. FOR REAL!!!!!

I JUST UN-DS-ED MY TB 3'S AND AM ROCKIN THEM NOW.... I REALLY HOPE THESE DONT SUCK AS MUCH AS THE BLACK CEMENT....

TRULY DISAPOINTED IN THE QUALITY...

YO AFTER WEARING MINE FOR A COUPLE HOURS LAST NIGHT, I LOOK AT EM TODAY AND SEE THE INNER MIDSOLE AND AROUND THE BACK OF THE RIGHT SHOE CRACKING!!!!!! $+*!!!! I MAY HAVE WORN THEM FOR 4 HRS, IF THAT MUCH, AND MOST OF THE TIME I WAS SITTING DOWN!!!! THIS IS SOME B.S. FOR REAL!!!!!

I JUST UN-DS-ED MY TB 3'S AND AM ROCKIN THEM NOW.... I REALLY HOPE THESE DONT SUCK AS MUCH AS THE BLACK CEMENT....

Originally Posted by SWADE23

Damn vvtf?

Damn vvtf?

you going to send them back to Nike for a voucher?

Originally Posted by mkc1983

I DIDNT KNOW I COULD SEND THEM BACK... DOES THAT REALLY WORK??? WOULD NIKE ADD INSULT TO INJURY AND LAUGH AT ME IF I CALLED TO COMPLAIN? I AM TRULY PISSED AND IM GONNA PARK MY CEMENTS UP IN THE CLOSET... MAY JUST TURN EM INTO B BALL KICKS IF THEY GONNA CRACK UP SO EASILY... THIS IS REALLY SOME B.S.   MINE ARE MINT!!! EXCEPT FOR THE CRACKS...  

Originally Posted by mkc1983

I DIDNT KNOW I COULD SEND THEM BACK... DOES THAT REALLY WORK??? WOULD NIKE ADD INSULT TO INJURY AND LAUGH AT ME IF I CALLED TO COMPLAIN? I AM TRULY PISSED AND IM GONNA PARK MY CEMENTS UP IN THE CLOSET... MAY JUST TURN EM INTO B BALL KICKS IF THEY GONNA CRACK UP SO EASILY... THIS IS REALLY SOME B.S.   MINE ARE MINT!!! EXCEPT FOR THE CRACKS...  

Dude easy on the caps holy balls. If you're complaining about them, send them back to Nike. They'll give you your money back.

Dude easy on the caps holy balls. If you're complaining about them, send them back to Nike. They'll give you your money back.

I don't understand why people are complaining about these cracking. I'm sure most people knew these were prone to doing so before buying them hence the reason why I doubled up.

As for my pair that's been worn, it has cracking and such but not as bad as I thought. I wore it NYE from about 10 am to 4 am on New Years day and the cracks on them were from the previous wears.

I don't understand why people are complaining about these cracking. I'm sure most people knew these were prone to doing so before buying them hence the reason why I doubled up.

As for my pair that's been worn, it has cracking and such but not as bad as I thought. I wore it NYE from about 10 am to 4 am on New Years day and the cracks on them were from the previous wears.

My 2011 white/cement 3s haven't cracked yet and I wore them a few times. I got these black/cements and TB 3s coming in, and hearing all of these horror cracking stories after your first wear disturbs me.

My 2011 white/cement 3s haven't cracked yet and I wore them a few times. I got these black/cements and TB 3s coming in, and hearing all of these horror cracking stories after your first wear disturbs me.

What is the exact process with sending a shoe back?  How hard is it?  Would they take it back just because of chipping?  I remember back in 96 I bought OG Penny IIs; for some reason the air bag kept popping when I played in them, and I'd just return them to the store.  They would just keep giving me new pairs, no questions asked; I wonder if it's as easy as that when sending it back to Nike.

What is the exact process with sending a shoe back?  How hard is it?  Would they take it back just because of chipping?  I remember back in 96 I bought OG Penny IIs; for some reason the air bag kept popping when I played in them, and I'd just return them to the store.  They would just keep giving me new pairs, no questions asked; I wonder if it's as easy as that when sending it back to Nike.

Back
Top Bottom