2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by andrew3dc

Man I got all cocky cuz i thought my pair wouldn't crack. After about 20 wears I finally started getting some. But its pretty sad to say that even my Stealth 3s hold up better.

^ That's just because diff materials bro.
The materials have nothing to do with it. 
As far as cracking goes both sneakers have the same exact paint on the midsole which is where the only place cracking really occurs

Wow it sounds like it's a hit or miss with these. I just hope mine holds up cuz I will be rocking them as the weather is finally nice in the 414.

Wow it sounds like it's a hit or miss with these. I just hope mine holds up cuz I will be rocking them as the weather is finally nice in the 414.

I was in denial I kept telling myself it couldn't happen to me had my heart broken only wore the damn shoe 3 times straight BULL %+$*
1st-3hrs
2nd-4hrs
3rd-10
81b36fd4654bf15a1eee702267b3693bf668811d_r.jpg

I was in denial I kept telling myself it couldn't happen to me had my heart broken only wore the damn shoe 3 times straight BULL %+$*
1st-3hrs
2nd-4hrs
3rd-10
81b36fd4654bf15a1eee702267b3693bf668811d_r.jpg

aint no such thing as being way to picky we you spend $160 for a new pair of kicks wear them a few times and then the paints starts craking. That like buying a new car driving for thre days and then the paint starts chipping off.

aint no such thing as being way to picky we you spend $160 for a new pair of kicks wear them a few times and then the paints starts craking. That like buying a new car driving for thre days and then the paint starts chipping off.

I seee where u coming from. But what am I looking for in the pic. I don't see no major problems. Shoe looks clean minor creasess in order to prevent cracks on the midsole. You have to wear them casually. What I mean is if u drive use a beater pair.

I seee where u coming from. But what am I looking for in the pic. I don't see no major problems. Shoe looks clean minor creasess in order to prevent cracks on the midsole. You have to wear them casually. What I mean is if u drive use a beater pair.

I don't know how you can't see those cracks...minor but still noticeable.

As for mine, they're cracked bad but unlike most people, I actually enjoy my shoes.

I don't know how you can't see those cracks...minor but still noticeable.

As for mine, they're cracked bad but unlike most people, I actually enjoy my shoes.

scared to get these just because i dont wanna spend 200+ and them crack on me

scared to get these just because i dont wanna spend 200+ and them crack on me

Finally broke these out when I went to Phoenix the other weekend for a Dodger spring training game and lowrider carshow. They looked good in the box but when I finally put them on my feet...INCREDIBLE! The black and gray parts of my navy plaid cargo shorts really set off the shoes. Shoulda took pics. next time.

Finally broke these out when I went to Phoenix the other weekend for a Dodger spring training game and lowrider carshow. They looked good in the box but when I finally put them on my feet...INCREDIBLE! The black and gray parts of my navy plaid cargo shorts really set off the shoes. Shoulda took pics. next time.

Originally Posted by hipqoh84

III's crease too easy... if i get em, i probably won't wear them. just for my collection
why buy kicks if your not gonna wear them?? its like buying a car and never driving it!!! its like having a girl and never wanting to smash!!
you young hypebeasts are a disgrace to all of us who actually like kicks
tired.gif

Originally Posted by hipqoh84

III's crease too easy... if i get em, i probably won't wear them. just for my collection
why buy kicks if your not gonna wear them?? its like buying a car and never driving it!!! its like having a girl and never wanting to smash!!
you young hypebeasts are a disgrace to all of us who actually like kicks
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom