2011 another great year for college football

Jeff Fuller 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What a horrible senior year. Man Mike Sherman is getting lucky here. They should be running the ball everytime they get inside the 10

They've got to fire him...

He doesn't want the SEC anyways. He's a loser. He's played not to lose in 4 second halves/overtimes now this year and cost them 4 games.

Being 5-5 with that team is embarrassing.

U always hear people say "we all we got" but UGA is living it. They continually prove critics wrong, and only worry about the program within
Twitter for Android • 11/12/11 4:22 PM

-Travis Blanks
I see UGA putting that beating on Auburn #sheesh !
Echofon • 11/12/11 4:14 PM

-Keith marshall

posted while at Clemson...idk if we got enough incentive$ for Blanks, but DDot how much ya'll pay Keith Marshall to rush the field?
laugh.gif
he gon give yall 150 APYs in 2013 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by IYE2

oregons lids look
pimp.gif

Mallard swag
pimp.gif

I was gonna say...damn...another new helmet?  Looks good though.    About the only thing left I'd like to see is yellow pants but I don't think they are a part of the current uni design set...YET.

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Can someone explain to me why that wasn't a Stanford INT?

A) A most likely bad, vague call on the idea of forward progress.

B) A most likely bad, vague call on the idea of forward progress made by the refs that had pity on a QB that has the decision making abilities this year equivalent to that of my 4 year old nephew sticking kidney beans up his nose.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM BOUT TO GET _ UPPPPPPPPPPP SOME MOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all.  I guess that was after the Boise kicker ruining their season and had nothing to do with UGA?  Like you needed a reason to get **%$%$ up.  Or if he made it you wouldn't still be smoking and posting some wild +!*% on NT? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

U always hear people say "we all we got" but UGA is living it. They continually prove critics wrong, and only worry about the program within
Twitter for Android • 11/12/11 4:22 PM

-Travis Blanks

I see UGA putting that beating on Auburn #sheesh !
Echofon • 11/12/11 4:14 PM

-Keith marshall

posted while at Clemson...idk if we got enough incentive$ for Blanks, but DDot how much ya'll pay Keith Marshall to rush the field? 
laugh.gif
 he gon give yall 150 APYs in 2013 
smokin.gif

B) Why are you stalking little kids twitters, Sandusky?  I know you're like 35. 
alien.gif

Our Rivals website had a list of the recruits there and Blanks isn't on it, tuck your boner.  And if we need Marshall, I hope we're paying him more than UGA's bagman.  Smooches.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by dland24

Why are kickers so horrible in college?

Pressure busts pipes.
You have to look at it at a case by case basis.  In Boise's case, they were too busy killing everyone so they hardly kicked FG's.  They had no need to kick a FG w/ "pressure" against UGa.  When it was time to step up, kicker wasn't prepared, and failed.

I hate that call. So because the Stanford WR slipped and fell lower, the defender gets called for a penalty? The DB has no time to react and change his point of attack. If the WR keeps his balance and is standing up straight that hit is at the torso.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I hate that call. So because the Stanford WR slipped and fell lower, the defender gets called for a penalty? The DB has no time to react and change his point of attack. If the WR keeps his balance and is standing up straight that hit is at the torso.

^this

Back
Top Bottom