2011 another great year for college football

Ducks having their way with Stanford right now.

And LaMichael fumbled the PR right as I typed that.
laugh.gif

Tough loss for Boise. Second year in a row their kicker cost them a chance at a BCS game.

Cliff Harris sportin' #21 back there
30t6p3b.gif

and

This field sucks, Stanford players losing their footing everywhere.

pretty sure Oregon is playing on the same field.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Are you %#+$$%+ kidding me

And stop makng excuses for Stanford you silly Beavers fan
Not making excuses.  I bet Stanford thought that *!*@%% field would work in their favor and it would be Oregon sliding everywhere.  Came back to bite them in the @+#.  At this point I am hoping if Stanford loses that Ok. St. gets beat by Oklahoma and LSU gets beat by Arkansas and sends the BCS into mayhem.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Oh, YOU'RE the guy whose team is awful so you become a blind "homer" for your rival's opponent.  Thumbs up.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Oh, YOU'RE the guy whose team is awful so you become a blind "homer" for your rival's opponent.  Thumbs up.
laugh.gif
I always go against the ducks, and I am not being a homer or a fan for Stanford, just pointing out what I am seeing.  Game is over at this point, may get to see a Ducks vs LSU/Arkansas NC Game.

laugh.gif
I always go against the ducks, and I am not being a homer or a fan for Stanford, just pointing out what I am seeing.  Game is over at this point, may get to see a Ducks vs LSU/Arkansas NC Game.

Nah, you're being pretty obviously biased against Oregon in all of your comments
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif

Nah, you're being pretty obviously biased against Oregon in all of your comments
laugh.gif

Exactly.  It's normal to pull against your rival but it's kinda sad when you lose any objectivity whatsoever and repeatedly make that so clear

Had to follow the first half through other people while at work, but I'm finally home and ready to watch the last quarter and a half. Was NOT expecting this kind of a game 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom