2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Tyrann's smashing someone tonight.
Why do you always break this line out?
laugh.gif

He was smashing regardless.
laugh.gif

I don't even feel bad about getting gashed like this since we have true freshman playing at DT right now and Gayle went out. Miami's line is just too good and big for us to put up much of a fight with who we have on the field.

+%% Miami Hurricanes are %#+++%@ blowing it.

Stop playing dumb and reckless.

Get ur head out ur *%! seantrel

Now the game rests on the arm of Jacory Harris???
laugh.gif

a bit premature but congrats on the win, VT.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Or, your OC could play to LT's strengths and run the hell out of him and give him lots of easy throws. Helps you stay out of 3rd and longs. Between LT and David Wilson they should be running, running, running since it's apparent that LT isn't their passing wise (and I guess the WR's aren't either?). Zone read ppl to death lol.
laugh.gif
Told you 5am

It helped that miami's DC is as basic as it gets. Looking like a Penn state secondary.

#+#+!!@ horrible

Or, your OC could play to LT's strengths and run the hell out of him and give him lots of easy throws. Helps you stay out of 3rd and longs. Between LT and David Wilson they should be running, running, running since it's apparent that LT isn't their passing wise (and I guess the WR's aren't either?). Zone read ppl to death lol.
laugh.gif
Told you 5am
laugh.gif
Yup. Even though Miami played soft most of the game he only had 2 incompletions and one was an easy drop by Wilson and the other was a throwaway. I tried to tell y'all he was a lot better than he looked last week. Having Boykin and Davis back healthy, plus Miami playing read and react as well as our play calling improving and all of a sudden he looks like he can be a serviceable QB. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
Anybody else see Frank in that postgame chat just now? Why'd he look like we just lost?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Why wouldn't you throw into the endzone? Makes no sense.

It's Jacory Harris, u didn't expect a smart decision or sound football play, did u?The 1st play of the drive he ran off 11 seconds scrambling then threw into a crowd. Smh ##!$*#* kidding me

Yo that man Logan Thomas is a beast, put him up against cornerbacks who play 10 yards off his receivers every possession each game, and I can see him being a 1st round draft pick.

Back
Top Bottom