2011 another great year for college football

Such a joke. Poor punter with the play of his life and its taken away by a stupid call.

30t6p3b.gif
you can't do sh!# in college football now. Still a great play though.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

and oh yeah, tmay, you've never seen me post after any A&M win or lost, homie. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
That's my bad, brother. I had you mixed up with someone else.

Jim Grobe put a patent and trademark claim on "conquered"

W's in 4 outta last 6 games vs FSU

Merril Noel killed State.

Smh came back to bite them in the hindparts.

That kid is special

What happened with the Florida punter that all you are talking about? I was out for the past hour. missed it.

They need to change the celebration rule ASAP. It didn't give the scoring team any advantage whatsoever. Tack it on the kickoff.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

What happened with the Florida punter that all you are talking about? I was out for the past hour. missed it.

4th and 15 they go for a fake punt, get the 1st down and on the way to the endzone he gets called for excessive celebration.
I'm not sure how Florida plans on scoring.

The rule is a good rule. U know why? It hasn't come into play all year . And when it did, it was by a player who isn't used to having the ball.

Up until now no one was even concerned about it.
U want the points, celebrate AFTER u get ur %!$ in the paint

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Just at least be competitive past the 1st qtr

I thought Brantley sucked **** and our season was gonna be trash with him.

Now without him it's be competitive for a quarter?

*$+! outta here. You got what you wanted.
He still does suck, throwing screen passes 90% of the time does not a great QB make. Outside of that bomb last week what has he done against great competition...don't worry I'll wait. I was speaking on how the defense played to start out and then just got dispirited after that man child Richardson started beasting, but whatever I know you're Brantley's no. 1 fan.
YESSSSSS!!!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! KEEP FIGHTING!!!!!!!! Makes a pitcher of koolaid with Gaturds tears*
smile.gif

He threw a pass and got Tim brady'd below the knee. He landed with his leg under him and defender.

Got carried off the field and then carted to locker room. He was killing too

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Noooooooo tahj Boyd is Hurt badly

Noooooooooooooo

30t6p3b.gif

I missed it, what happen?
Tajh got hit as he threw, landed real awkwardly on his leg/knee was sideways.  Wouldn't be surprised if he tore a ligament.  Had to be helped off the field, just went from the sidelines on a cart to the locker room, didn't look good.
Well, at least we should be bowl eligible if we win this. 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom