must be a big recruiting weekend for uncle phil

[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Nat'l
Rank
[/td][td]Nat'l
Rating
[/td][td]Name
SchoolHometown[/td][td]Video[/td][td]HTWT40[/td][td]Interest
Level
[/td][td]Offer?[/td][td]Visit Date[/td][td]Visit School[/td][/tr][tr][td]OT[/td][td]1[/td][td]
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
[/td][td]Arik Armstead
(Pleasant Grove HS)
Elk GroveCA
[/td][td] [/td][td]6-8/275[/td][td]Med[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]11/19/2011[/td][td]Oregon[/td][/tr][tr][td]CB[/td][td]13[/td][td]
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
[/td][td]Kevon Seymour
(Muir HS)
PasadenaCA
[/td][td] [/td][td]6-0/170[/td][td]Med[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]11/19/2011[/td][td]Oregon[/td][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]14[/td][td]
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
[/td][td]Jake Rodrigues
(Whitney HS)
RocklinCA
[/td][td] [/td][td]6-3/215[/td][td]Verbal[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]11/19/2011[/td][td]Oregon[/td][/tr][tr][td]S[/td][td]39[/td][td]
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
[/td][td]Randy Uzoma
(Canoga Park Senior HS)
Canoga ParkCA
[/td][td] [/td][td]6-2/193[/td][td]Med[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]11/19/2011[/td][td]Oregon[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]50[/td][td]
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
[/td][td]Dwayne Stanford
(Taft HS)
CincinnatiOH
[/td][td] [/td][td]6-4/195/4.50[/td][td]Med[/td][td]Yes[/td][td]11/19/2011[/td][td]Oregon[/td][/tr][/table]

We are the leader for Agholor if he goes out of state...

That being said I think it will be hard to get him out of Florida...

Darreus Rogers, we'll see, Oregon is swooping in and kids get all hyped when Oregon is in  the mix with their facilities, free gear and promise of a job with Nike someday.

I think CLK and Co. can combat that by saying: "Do you want to be the guy showcasing shoes to NFL players or do you want to be an NFL player?"

Plus Eugene and Oregon as a whole is pretty much a dump and can't compete with LA on it's best day. 

Plus, they are only looking to bring in one or two WR'ers due to the scholly reductions.

Urban to Ohio State...
nerd.gif

EDIT

That rumor has been floating all week, but how does it help Oregon?  James and Oden are Ohio State guys, Durant is a Texas guy, Kobe is a big SC guy (Will actually be Master of Ceremonies for the United Way HomeWalk taking place at SC on Saturday morning).  Buy/Sell:  I'm selling.

PS- It's not looking good for the Armsteads at USC.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Darreus Rogers, we'll see, Oregon is swooping in and kids get all hyped when Oregon is in  the mix with their facilities, free gear and promise of a job with Nike someday.

I think CLK and Co. can combat that by saying: "Do you want to be the guy showcasing shoes to NFL players or do you want to be an NFL player?"

Plus Eugene and Oregon as a whole is pretty much a dump and can't compete with LA on it's best day. 

Plus, they are only looking to bring in one or two WR'ers due to the scholly reductions.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I love it.
pimp.gif

So, about streaks:

A University of Miami player has scored a TD for 149 straight weeks.

A University of Southern California QB has thrown an interception for 149 straight weeks.

You root for Georgia tho, your schedule is full? I'm not tryin to crack too many jokes or nothin, but damn man, you been rampant the last few months with hype, and it's always the same damn thing with the Buldogs and everybody in here knows it. They beat up on the small teams, wet the bed vs the good teams, and send some kids to the NFL. Repeat, over and over and over and over and over since before we were all born prolly. You could pump the brakes til you ACTUALLY do win a damn thing, couldn't you? Cuz you was pretty quiet when you got boatraced by Boist St, I remember. *shrugs* Just sayin....

Originally Posted by University of Nike

So, about streaks:

A University of Southern California QB has thrown an interception for 149 straight weeks.

A University of Oregon QB is completely irrelevant in the NFL

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by University of Nike

So, about streaks:

A University of Oregon QB is completely irrelevant in the NFL

So are USC QBs.

Akili Smith, Joey Harrington, Dennis Dixon, Jeremiah Masoli beg to differ...
laugh.gif

Matt Leinart, Carson Palmer and Mark Sanchez all starting this week
smokin.gif

Oregon and NFL don't belong in the sentence.  "12-0 baby, we got Ed Dickson...and....oh yeah...Jonathan Stewart...and....and Patrick Chung....and...and, damn"

AejhW4bCEAERKkr.jpg

It's going to be fun, here's to a good game on Saturday.

I actually like the Oregon fans on NT, real life, not so much.  Pretty much how everyone has described them on here.  Worst fan base in CFB, hands down.

Back
Top Bottom