indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I REALLY wish our secondary knew how to wrap up. Too busy trying to strip the damn ball, and they get an extra 5 or 6 yards
indifferent.gif
Hosley out there barely touching people. GET LOW AND TACKLE HIM DAMMIT

I feel robbed. I'm usually not one to complain about refs, but damn. Ron Cherry @#$%++% sucks.

We beat ourselves with the fumble and the two missed FGs though.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

I feel robbed. I'm usually not one to complain about refs, but damn. Ron Cherry @#$%++% sucks.

We beat ourselves with the fumble and the two missed FGs though.

It's not just you man
laugh.gif
During the game me and my friend both agreed no team we've been fans of had ever had that many calls/favorable bounces go our way in one game. Ron Cherry is a terrible ref but lucky for us that worked in our favor tonight. Gio going out likely was a big loss, but Houston and Blue are actually worse matchups for our D (Houston was a big reason UNC won in 09) and were wearing us out all game. Add to that we had Detrick Bonner, a true freshman cornerback, starting at whip linebacker tonight and I'm surprised UNC didn't rush for more yards than they did. This defense is held together with scotch tape and crazy glue
laugh.gif

David Wilson is officially a chronic fumbler
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
We made a few good plays to win the game but overall I feel like UNC easily could have and probably should have won that game. Luckily our D played pretty well for the 2nd and 3rd quarters. That pass down inside the 5 to Highsmith that they reviewed and stood incomplete was definitely a catch. The pass interference on 3rd and 13 that extended our drive looked like a bad call the first couple times but from the last few angles they showed it looked like Boykin could have had a chance to jump and make the catch.

On a side note, I got to watch this game in 3D on a 110" screen, and MAAAAN y'all have to do yourselves a favor and try that out.
eek.gif
 The 3D presentation is just absurd, you get a completely different view of the field than the normal broadcast angles; they use the wire cams so oftentimes you are right behind the QB or the LB's and you can see EVERYTHING. And during commercials and timeouts they sometimes show key plays in super slow motion and it just looks ridiculously awesome. It doesn't look cartoonish or fake like it's popping out of the screen, it just looks like you are actually on the field in person as far as depth perception and detail go. That's now one of the first purchases I'm gonna make when I get rich
laugh.gif

Where'd you catch the game on that screen at? A buddies house?

The Highsmith no catch was funny to me because we were going crazy b/c the ref closet signaled catch and we didn't see Ron Cherry runs from 20 yards away and to call it incomplete. So when they reviewed it and say ruling on the field stands I thought we were on the 5 yard line.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know why Shoop had Houston in the game on the fumble play. Gio had just scored from that same distance a drive earlier. Feed the hot hand.
And why have Renner lined up at WR with two bum ankles when you put AJ Blue under center for that one what ever the hell play that was. I like Withers and think he's a good defensive coach, but I cannot wait until I no longer have to sit through Shoop calling the plays for us. 

Yea watched it at my friend's place.

On that play with Renner split out wide, y'all had a WR WIDE open over the top but I doubt Blue had the arm to get it there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Urban to OSU, 7 years, 35 million.
laugh.gif

what's his staff looking like?  Who's he taking?

EDIT

Not a done deal yet

@Andy_Staples Andy Staples

Spoke to someone who would know tonight and was told any report of a deal between Urban Meyer and Ohio State is untrue.

@elevenwarriors We are 99.7% sure Urban Meyer has agreed to a deal to become the next coach of Ohio State. Solid sources. Plural.

@elevenwarriors Just to clarify: We were being serious. No timetable for announcement yet, obviously.  

Urban to OSU, 7 years, 35 million.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
So how much time did he actually spend with his family? Been on ESPN all year.

What does LMJ have to do to have a legit chance of winning the Heisman?

500+ yards and 5+ tds should do it, especially if Weeden and OSU loses, right?

[h1]The Same Tough Call? Well, Not Quite[/h1] [h6]By PETER MAY and VIVIAN YEE[/h6][h6]Published: November 16, 2011 [/h6]

For the last two weeks, Patrick Witt, the most prolific passer in the history of Yale football, wrestled with a decision that pitted a historic educational opportunity against one final chance to play in “The Game

Looks like Darreus Rogers, 4 star wr from Carson and a guy whos been "commited" to USC for a long while now picked up an offer from the Ducks and it looks like hes pretty happy about it. Was openly rooting for the Ducks vs Stanford, so I wont be surprised if he flips.

On the other hand id be very surprised if Nelson Aghlor goes anywhere other then SC.

I was feeling good about Gerald Bowman but seems like Oklahoma might be leading?

Damn, hope Rogers stays committed. I really like that kid.

Agholor is THAT high on 'SC?!

USC isn't the leader in the Agholor clubhouse at this moment. Doubt he leaves the state, IMO

Glad your opinion doesn't hold any weight. 
wink.gif

JUS3 wrote:
Agholor is THAT high on 'SC?!

dogs-vs-gators-uga-sports-comm.-300x168.jpg

in that order..

(Robert NKemdiche) Grayson vs. Lowndes (JHC) playoff game tonight...I expect HELLA coaches
laugh.gif

Grayson alumni here
pimp.gif

Apparently there will be a couple coaches retained if/when Meyer is named HC. Its all speculation now though.

http://www.csnnw.com/pages/landingd...BA-star-studded-=1&blockID=596606&feedID=8351

Just when you thought that Saturday's Oregon Ducks vs. USC Trojans face-off wasn't capable of packing anymore hype or hoopla inside Autzen Stadium, well, make room for more.

A source has informed CSNNW.com that Kobe Bryant, Carmelo Anthony, LeBron James, and at least 15 other NBA players will be in attendance, likely roaming the sidelines.

Players were in town this week for meetings at the Nike World Headquarters in Beaverton, Ore.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom