2011 another great year for college football

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
TWO dropped TD's.

Smh @ UGA. These kids have to do better catching these balls.

Still think RGIII is the best QB in the country
pimp.gif

Georgia WR's are really helping out the squad. Please keep on dropping them.

and lol at how hard Georgia going...they really want this game. bless their heart.

UGA is killing themselves. LSU wont continue to give them opportunities like that. Very entertaining so far

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

and lol at how hard Georgia going...they really want this game. bless their heart.

Of course they do. Can't get on them for that. 

Need LSU to win.

Dropsies are going to haunt UGA.

Not good enough to drop sure TDs and first down and hang with the Tigers.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

if UGA wins, does Alabama still get to go to a BCS game? bc 3 teams from 1 conference can't go, correct?

if bama and lsu were still #1 and 2 in the bcs they would both play for the championship and georgia would be sugar bowl bound

yeah because you aren't supposed to try to win games 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

if UGA wins, does Alabama still get to go to a BCS game? bc 3 teams from 1 conference can't go, correct?

if bama and lsu were still #1 and 2 in the bcs they would both play for the championship and georgia would be sugar bowl bound

i just can't see how 2 teams who both didn't win their own conference may play for the bcs title....that can't happen.

No need to try and analyze the why's and how's. They're the two best teams in the country so they play for the BCS Championship. I don't necessarily wanna see that matchup again, but the BCS getting it right again this year.

Originally Posted by jville819

yeah because you aren't supposed to try to win games 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

im saying what bowl bid are they playing for again? thats all....they throwing the kitchen sink at us...but the SEC title is on line so i dig it.

but win or lose we in the ship. I really want an undefeated season as im sure the squad does but if we lose...hopefully we still in New Orleans come Jan 9th

Back
Top Bottom