2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by Credo

I'm a Ducks fan but they are going to get destroyed by Wisconsin if they win this game....if....
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I could see a possible shootout in the Rose Bowl.  Bucky is no match for Oregon's speed., but Wisconsin's O-Line will be tough for Oregon to handle.  Could be a game with very little D.  I love both teams and I think this could be one of the better bowl matchups of the season, but we need some revenge against MSU first.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Sucks how aTm did Sherman, but it's going to become more common.  Social media just gets info out to the masses quickly, and there are always "sources" that leak this type of information.  It sucks, but it is what it is.
It's starting to come out that Byrne leaked it to the media before Sherman was notified. Byrne didn't want to fire Sherman, and was really pissed when President Loftin told him to fire Sherman. So he decided to leak it to the media before calling Sherman.

It's already pretty well known that President Loftin doesn't like Byrne and wanted him gone. I think Byrne pretty much just punched his ticket to retirement after the events of this past week.

BigMike's gonna love this...one of the player's dads is saying that Sherman is heading to Denver to interview with Guerrero tomorrow for the UCLA job
nerd.gif
roll.gif

A&M fans will $$!# bricks if they end up with Sumlin... Their boards are going nuts watching this game.
laugh.gif

They want Strong or Smart, then Fedora, then Sumlin fourth.. Not sure who I think would be the best fit. Think Sumlin would recruit well there, but that offense would have to change.

Back
Top Bottom