2011 another great year for college football

3 phases of the game. Offense, Defense, Special teams. You can't just write that off. Bama's kickers have been %@%+ all year

Its gonna be Bama vs LSU again
laugh.gif

Yall are bickering like little girls for no reason

No lie all I dreamt about last night was that #$!#%@% game. Just kept waking up in the middle of the night like "NOO Logan not another interception!!" #feelabadman

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

That boy honey badger out there looking like Deion
eek.gif
him dying his hair was a brilliant marketing tool imo.
Hilliard is a fool too
30t6p3b.gif

that fool did that because he's a bama.
laugh.gif

MSU game- why in the world was that kid even that close to the kicker? With that amount of time left and one of there best athletes getting the ball why even risk it? I know the argument is that the refs shouldn't decide the game but at the same time don't put the ref in that position to make that call. Was at a huge MSU bar last night and the crowd literally went from 
eek.gif
 to 
frown.gif
 in about two seconds.
Okie State- I personally am rooting for them. I would love to see that offense against LSU but I just can't shake that loss against Iowa State out of my mind.

KU- No news on the coaching front. Zenger is keeping everything on lock down as far as news goes. Fedora remains on the top of his list, I think but his stock may have risen to above the KU level after yesterday. 

Fedora will interview with A&M in the next couple of days... He's from College Station, grew up an Aggie fan, brother played baseball at A&M and is the head coach at a HS nearby, and it's said to be Larry's dream job... He knows plenty about the program and school's traditions (which is huge with them), and he's got SEC experience and has recruited relatively well to USM in the heart of SEC country... He might blow them away if he gets a sit down...

RT @SPORTSbyBROOKS: Multiple sources, including one inside UT program, told me today Mack Brown will likely be forced out at Texas

Gotta love Cousins and Dantonio already crying.

I think Sharty should go to a BCS game over Michigan but the fact is, nobody wants to watch your team. Your team is not even a blip on the nation medias radar. Even with 2 great back-to-back years and Michigan finally putting to gether a good season, you get the backseat.

I love it. Mainly because I get to hear the new found Sharty fans in my state sit around and cry.

There is simply no arguing that chart, there just isnt.

And what everyone seems to just be sweeping under the rug is that Okie lites only L came on the day of the accident, in which people from their university died. Shouldnt have even played the game in the first place probably. At least the human portion of the equation should take that into consideration.

1 more thing, it was Nick Saban himself that was quoted as saying "if you don't win your conference you have no business playing for a national championship" . I have no idea why that comment isnt getting more burn.

New AP poll is out, USC is #5 with a bunch of frosh and sophmores under probation and wild sanctions. that swag **#%*

I hate to say it because I don't think the game should have been played at the time either, but...if Oklahoma State wins that game against Iowa State are we hearing about how the game shouldn't have been played? Probably not. We're probably hearing how great it was that Oklahoma State went out and won that game for the coaches the athletic department lost in that plane crash.

Originally Posted by tmay407

I hate to say it because I don't think the game should have been played at the time either, but...if Oklahoma State wins that game against Iowa State are we hearing about how the game shouldn't have been played? Probably not. We're probably hearing how great it was that Oklahoma State went out and won that game for the coaches the athletic department lost in that plane crash.
Agreed. I think it's silly to take this into account at all.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

There is simply no arguing that chart, there just isnt.

And what everyone seems to just be sweeping under the rug is that Okie lites only L came on the day of the accident, in which people from their university died. Shouldnt have even played the game in the first place probably. At least the human portion of the equation should take that into consideration.

1 more thing, it was Nick Saban himself that was quoted as saying "if you don't win your conference you have no business playing for a national championship" . I have no idea why that comment isnt getting more burn.

New AP poll is out, USC is #5 with a bunch of frosh and sophmores under probation and wild sanctions. that swag **#%*

The reason why it is not is because the quote is fake. 

Silly to take into account? What?!
laugh.gif

People died, from their university, in a traggic accident. Yea im sure that wasnt weighing on their minds at all.

and you know what, people would have been saying that stuff had they went out and won, and rightfully so.

Anyways, about the Saban quote can anyone else confirm that wasnt what he was quoted as saying?

Originally Posted by RespOnse

Silly to take into account? What?!
laugh.gif

People died, from their university, in a traggic accident. Yea im sure that wasnt weighing on their minds at all.

and you know what, people would have been saying that stuff had they went out and won, and rightfully so.

Anyways, about the Saban quote can anyone else confirm that wasnt what he was quoted as saying?

I believe he is saying the voters should not take that game into account because of the tragedy and that its silly to consider it

Heard aTm might be a destination for him as well if their new HC reaches out to him.

Michigan vs Kansas St in the Sugar Bowl is sounding like a decent bet to happen.

Michigan St would be in the Outback Bowl because the Capital One Bowl will prob take Nebraska with Michigan looking to get a BCS bid.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Exactly! This dude Moody acting like Bama played such a tough schedule, it really wasn't that tough. I can't take him seriously anymore, Ironman sold me on Okie State case for the NC. He's 110% right.

It's not even that I dont want to see a rematch, what most is saying is that Bama' HAD their shot & lost AT HOME to LSU. IMO, they had their shot!
Point Blank.
Bama vs. LSU - Bama's winning percentages all time

At Home: 58%
At LSU: 73%

BFeldmanCBS Bruce Feldman

Hearing there is a potential bidding war for services between OhioSt & Clemson for OC Chad Morris. Tigers O went from 86th to 27th in a yr.

Back
Top Bottom