2011 another great year for college football

^
roll.gif
roll.gif

I forgot about that, when I saw that I was like
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

And Garret Gilbert is apparently transferring, good luck to that kid. He was hated here in Austin.

Is it true that the these conferences (The 4 Horsemen) are making these moves so they can leave the NCAA?

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Please tell me that shemale cheerleader for Oklahoma has graduated??
Screenshot6.jpg

i think so, but maybe this was a bad camera angle of it.

Spoiler [+]
may be not...

laugh.gif
Ya'll dudes are !$%*%+ up. 

Originally Posted by blackxme

^
roll.gif
roll.gif

I forgot about that, when I saw that I was like
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

And Garret Gilbert is apparently transferring, good luck to that kid. He was hated here in Austin.

laugh.gif
 i remember some texas fans back in the day proclaiming that gilbert was a better qb than barkley.

Man, NT is all jacked up for me, white screen. Looks like I traveled back in time and accessed a website from 1996.

Anyone else having this issue. Looks fine on my iPhone.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

IronMan,

Up near the top on the right there are a few red buttons. One has a moon on it and the other has a sun on it. If you click the one with the moon on it your background should go black again. The one with the sun makes your background white.

Garrett Gilbert needs to go to SMU and play in that spread.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Statis tried to !!$+ on Mike's team and pulled one out of Mike's vocab.
laugh.gif

And that's weird because I wasn't sure how to spell it and used spellcheck and that's how it came out. Blame Firefox.
laugh.gif

I'm way more optimistic about Saturday then I was 5 weeks ago. Anxious to see how our young boys respond. They been waiting on this game their whole lives.

Realignment Talk

Spoiler [+]
More from the realignment saga
Brian Ethridge
69 minutes ago

Comments:0
Add a comment

As conference realignment drags on far too long we get more news from our sources.

The Big 12 and it's members have made numerous concessions to solidify the conference.

Texas and OU have pushed for equal revenue sharing for tier I and II rights bringing the total each member will receive to 18 million per team.

All members have pushed for signing over those rights to tier I and II to the conference so the penalty for leaving is higher than ever before.

The sticking point currently is the length of those rights being signed over. The majority of the schools want 13 years which is also the length of the Fox Sports deal for tier II.

Also a concession directly to Texas has been agreed upon by the league to not allow any high school content on their network.

Does Missouri stay or go?

At this time Bearstruth hears they are going to make a decision by Friday and that doesn't bode well for the SEC unless MU is able to clear all hurdles to join the SEC.

OU President David Boren shot across their bow today with his quote that the Big 12 would expand in 7-10 days.

Those schools still likely to be invited to the conference are BYU, Louisville, WVU, and Cincy. TCU would be on the outside looking in if Mizzou leaves or WVU goes SEC due to Mizzou not departing.

The only way TCU is invited to the Big 12 is for WVU to join and Mizzou not leave as well.

Texas A&M once believed their exit fees to be 18 million, but the conference has agreed on a $31 million fee according to the bylaws.

More as it comes available.

Part of the "Fly Anywhere You Want Zone"

hunterjube_w500.jpg

pimp.gif

Dead last in the nation in pass defense
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

And us (Texas Tech) are about to light yall up
pimp.gif
Have the yards... but it's been almost 1,000 days since Tech won against TAMU in anything (football, basketball, series in baseball, any other sport).

As much faith as I've lost in this team after the last two games, I don't see that streak ending Saturday night.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Those schools still likely to be invited to the conference are BYU, Louisville, WVU, and Cincy. TCU

i'm really only interested in seeing these two enter.  tcu should have received an invite this past off season.

Back
Top Bottom