2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Check out the front page on ESPN.

They went in on us.
"In for another beating"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And I'll admit that my view of RGIII is verrrrrrrrrrrrrry skewed because of how much I hate Baylor.
*fixed*

so the big12 will stay at 10 if Missouri doesnt leave and will add more if they do

so them big east teams could be $+*@ out of luck again

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Dan O'Brien is a Vol.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*plays Dr. Dre - stranded on Death Row

Good pickup
Michigan coaches feel that Chris Wormley and Ondre Pipkins are both DTs in this class. Possibly one of Matt Godin and Tom Strobel could grow into an interior DL as well.

Wish they would have went after OBrien harder tho. 

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

canes Marcus Fortson out for the year with knee injury according to cane sports

30t6p3b.gif
Dude has just had a disappointing career thus far. Fans have been killing him too.

Ray Ray back this weekend though.
pimp.gif
And Seantrel in a more expanded role. Does that count? 
eyes.gif

David Wilson is gonna have a field day on our defense. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

And I'll admit that my view of RGIII is verrrrrrrrrrrrrry skewed because of how much I hate Baylor.
*fixed*

I'm not saying he's not a good QB...he's very good. I just believe that his passing proficiency is overblown. He's completing about 83% of his passes for around 12 yards per attempt so far this season. His career stats so far are around 67% completion rate for closer to 8 yards per attempt. I'm just not buying that he became that much more proficient in one offseason, and I believe he'll come back down closer to his career averages once he starts playing more pass efficient defenses.

That's the best Oregon jersey i've seen in awhile. They need to stick with that design and get rid of that gay $$#% with the feathers everywhere. I'm sure it'd look even better in black.

Those Oregon uni's:
A for Presentation
D for execution.

The duck patches on the shoulder kill it, the helmet should match the jersey.

The cartoonish duck is dope, but it looks terrible on that jersey. Either go retro or futuristic, can't meddle,

Barbara Dooley to sportswriters: ‘You’ve got Mama’s rile up now, buddy!’
11:11 am October 6, 2011, by Chip Towers

Barbara Dooley

Don’t mess with Mama’s baby boy.

That was the basic message Barbara Dooley delivered to Knoxville sportswriters Andrew Gribble and Dave #$%%!% and radio listeners who were tuning into “Newsmakers with Tim Bryant

db didn't make a play on the ball, reciever initiated contact but he was making a move toward the ball and the db was pulling him down. Oregon defense looks like trash, will be interesting to see how they can handle USC and Stanford.

Oregon fans know they aren't actually louder than other fans right...that its the stadium? Its always bugged me that the fans think they are the ones makin it loud...not the stadium.

Back
Top Bottom