sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Would have loved Arnett at Michigan.

Could be a Devin Thomas type player for Michigan St.

Hate them getting good WRs.

BuckeyePlanet speculating that Kalis is looking to visit Ohio $tat.

\Won't get worried till it happens.

Sam Webb is saying Michigan may be an option for Arnett. He has to be officially released first and Michigan would have to figure some things out but he feels like we would be the number 1 option. If we would take Steven Threet then fergodsakes we should take Arnett.

Michigan will prolly end up being the team to beat for Arnett....thats the school his brother wanted him to go to, Devin Gardner is like fam to him, etc...

but him, Fowler & Burbridge up in Lansing would be murder in 2013.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Michigan will prolly end up being the team to beat for Arnett....thats the school his brother wanted him to go to, Devin Gardner is like fam to him, etc...

but him, Fowler & Burbridge up in Lansing would be murder in 2013.

What are you hearing on Burbridge??? Is he set to graduate????

arnett told ppl in vol office sparty is where he wants to land.

4* WR Q. Davis may be the newest vol

also, Dooley is trying to land jovon robinson, maybe his grades have gotten better

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

arnett told ppl in vol office sparty is where he wants to land.

4* WR Q. Davis may be the newest vol

also, Dooley is trying to land jovon robinson, maybe his grades have gotten better
pimp.gif

latestpic_normal.jpg
 schadjoe [color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]Joe Schad[/color] 

Tennessee WR DeAnthony Arnett said he Thursday he wants to transfer to a school closer to his ailing father in Michigan

latestpic_normal.jpg
 schadjoe Joe Schad 

Vols WR DeAnthony Arnett wants to be released to UM or MSU, says UT will release him to MAC schools

latestpic_normal.jpg
 schadjoe Joe Schad 

DeAnthony Arnett says "I want to play football but I NEED to be here for my Dad and with my family."

latestpic_normal.jpg
 schadjoe Joe Schad 

Arnett said his father has had two heart attacks, dialysis and a series of surgeries.

latestpic_normal.jpg
 schadjoe Joe Schad 

A Tennessee spokesman said Arnett is not being denied the opportunity to be released and play FBS-level football

latestpic_normal.jpg
 schadjoe Joe Schad 

And that the school has a policy of not releasing players to schools UT plays or recruits against.

....think the move for him would be to go to GRCC if the appeal is denied.

western michigan might get them another gem.

I am never a fan of restricting transfers esp if a family member is Ill

cmon dooley get your head out your $+%!%!@ $$%

Restricting the transfer of a kid that wants to leave to be closer to his ailing father is grimy...
30t6p3b.gif

The Arnett family for years has been tight. I never knew the conditions for my Father would worsen like this. Two heart attacks and dialysis has made it so I cannot focus on anything but his health and well being. I never imagined being unable to have my dad at any games or me being able to see him as he endures his battle with his health. Yes I want to play football; however, I need to be there for my dad and with my family while still pursuing my goal of being the best student-athlete I can be.

My mom is in a financial bind as my father was forced to retire from his job at General Motors because of a Lung Disease and is on disability. I started receiving social security checks for a monthly payment of 1100 a month. I was 14 years old when most of this occurred so I was unable to receive my own check until I turned 18 years old so she always controlled my money and she used that as part of her income. When I turned 18 years old the checks came in my name but my mom and I always shared the funds with her. When June came upon my graduation I received a letter from the social security administration that my checks would be cut when I graduated, so $1100.00 of income was taken from my mother’s household. She only attended one game this past season.

As this season went on I never was used to my parents not being at my games, so it made the season a little harder for me. But I still competed hard in my classes as my transcript grades from last semester were three B's and C. And I appeared in all 12 games as a true freshman this season working hard every each week to earn my playing time.

Neither Coach Dooley, myself nor anybody else knows what the future holds for my father. I feel that I represented the University of Tennessee the best way I can on and off the field. I feel I have earned the right to be released unconditional to all schools in Michigan -- especially with The University of Tennessee not scheduling any program from the state of Michigan on their current or future schedules.

Coach Dooley has singled two programs that I can’t get an unconditional release to and they are the University of Michigan and Michigan State University.

He told me I can attend any Mid American Conference school I want and if I wanted to attend either The University of Michigan or Michigan State University I would have to pay for school instead of be on scholarship. I don’t know what’s next. My family can’t afford to pay for school, but my father’s poor health isn’t a good enough excuse for me to attend a BCS school close to home.

Therefore as a student athlete I feel coach Dooley is trying to hinder my success by not allowing me to compete at a BCS level and neglecting the fact my father is severely ill.
Prolly shouldn't post this but *%+! Dooley.

Catholics vs. Convicts. (Vol. I skipped Thursday Happy Hour to come home and watch this *+@*?)

Back
Top Bottom