2011 another great year for college football

Vandy
roll.gif

Add another game to the "Fire Mike Sherman" list of blown games. Three losses with halftime leads of 18 points, 17 points, and 11 points...can't bring that %@%@ into the SEC.

We've been outscored 73-15 in the second half of our three losses this year.

We need a complete overhaul of the coaching staff on both sides of the ball going in to next year. Sherman absolutely cannot be back next year.

Who has ever said that TAMU wasn't overrated? I've argued that we're not the most overrated team this year (Florida State), but I still agreed that we were overrated.

Hell, I'd rather be Texas at this point and not have even had a chance to win the games we've lost.

Brantley is playing well out there today. And Reed can finally catch. Let's just hope our defense plays better too

"Kelly Gold"?
Is Kelly for real? Are ND fans getting tired of his act yet? I can't believe the outbursts that he has on the sidelines, alleged comments towards players that aren't his or whatever. Not to mention that he should be criminally liable for the lift accident a couple years ago.

Brought to you by the same coaching staff that is supposedly considering a move to the 3-3-5 for the SEC
pimp.gif

I'm still trying to figure out why we're throwing the ball when we needed 10 yards and had 2 timeouts left near the end of the fourth. Why not just hand the ball off and grind down the clock/yards? Stupid.

I've never heard them referred to as 'Kelly Gold'. He wanted a helmet that were closer to the shade of the Dome.

Should not have made his comments this week but -- No, not tired of his act. Not even close.

This team does not want to play for Randy Edsall....

what recruits are gonna want to go to College Park? Fire the man now, and bring in Leach. This is a disaster.

Back
Top Bottom