2011 another great year for college football

I think it's awesome they let the kid who got hurt from rutgers join them in the booth. Dudes got mad heart.

Great win today, now we control our own destiny for the B10 Title Game but if MSU loses again, we'll be gravy

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I've never heard them referred to as 'Kelly Gold'. He wanted a helmet that were closer to the shade of the Dome.

Should not have made his comments this week but -- No, not tired of his act. Not even close.

I heard it on ESPN and a few more outlets, they were saying it was another way of Kelly "putting his mark" on ND.
I'll try and find an article on it.

and what talent does UMD have to think that if it was any other coach the results would be different?

go ahead and fire Edsall it would be schools lined up to hire him

Originally Posted by abutta13

I think it's awesome they let the kid who got hurt from rutgers join them in the booth. Dudes got mad heart.

I was listening to his interview with Jim Rome on the radio yesterday. Dude said when he's able to walk again, he's going to return to the field and lay down on the spot he was injured on, get up, and run off the field. You gotta love it. 

If Fridge was still on board, things would have been MUCH different...if Leach was here, there would have been excitement.

With the big UA push and lux seats that needed to be filled/bought in the stadium, people expected differently and things are going in the opposite direction. Current players are not happy in the program and people just don't like Edsall. I honestly think he's gonna be gone within the next 2 years.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Leach going to Washington State.

Wulff was coaching good enough to keep his job early on but doesnt look that way now

i think everything depends on if UCLA and zona want leach. wazzu would be a prefect for him tho

Maryland is so damn bad
sick.gif

Everytime I turn on the Baylor/Ok. St game, Baylor has the ball around midfield and driving. I turn away and when I turn back, Oklahoma State has tacked on another 7...Everytime!

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

"Kelly Gold"?
Is Kelly for real? Are ND fans getting tired of his act yet? I can't believe the outbursts that he has on the sidelines, alleged comments towards players that aren't his or whatever. Not to mention that he should be criminally liable for the lift accident a couple years ago.

Dream job not going so well I see. I always thought he should have stayed here in Cincy. He had the city in the palm of his hand. The Bengals were up and down. Reds same way. Bearcats basketball team iffy.

He could have built something very special that hasn't been seen here in a while.

What happened with him and his team this morning? I've been gone.

But it's Notre Dame...I don't care what he did in Cincy or if he had the city in the palm of his hand...it's %@!**$! Notre Dame. You take that job 10x outta 10. No matter if he fails in South Bend, he'll get another job opportunity at a school that's probably better than Cincy anyways.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

But it's Notre Dame...I don't care what he did in Cincy or if he had the city in the palm of his hand...it's %@!**$! Notre Dame. You take that job 10x outta 10. No matter if he fails in South Bend, he'll get another job opportunity at a school that's probably better than Cincy anyways.

THIS

plus this is what ND needed. and Outside coach that will come in and make changes all around and not give a +$$# what he does. he is not a yes man or a all around kiss %*$ people person. zero need to be a nice guy when your team sucks the players will love you when u start to win

its the attuide UCLA needs to take getting a HC. +$$# the UCLA way it has had your school @*++$#* trash in football for almost 10 years

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

We all have different motives and things we want. Me personally, I'd want to take a dormant football program and attempt to turn them into a national powerhouse vs taking a Notre Dame.

I'm a underdog supporter when it comes to things. Its cool he got his dream job. I still think it would have been great to see where we could have gone. He's a great talker and high energy guy. He could have got some top notch players here.

I'm not debating on what he should have did but rather what I think he could have done had he stayed.

What the hell did I just witness. There isn't a word to describe what OU has done to KSU this half. Dudes in purple look like a D3 team. I feel sick.

Back
Top Bottom