2011 another great year for college football

Colin Klein 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I fully support an ALA-LSU rematch, provided both teams win out. I'm tired of these 50-49 shoot outs. No other team deserves it of would stand a chance.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I fully support an ALA-LSU rematch, provided both teams win out. I'm tired of these 50-49 shoot outs. No other team deserves it of would stand a chance.
i'd rather see OkSt and LSU. pro WRs versus pro DB's

I have to disagree.  I would rather see and great offense go up against that LSU defense.  And LSU's mediocre offense go up against a mediocre defense.  That would make for a better game.  Neither Alabama or LSU have the offense to compete against each other so the whole game was a stalemate.  Not saying I want to see a shootout but I would rather see something in between rather than those 2 extremes.

frown.gif
 heartbreaking loss for KSU. Klein just became one of my favorite players. Dude played with a lot of heart, much props to him. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

LSU gonna run for 500 against them. KSU looked childish against OU in the 2nd half. Childish. You give up 45 to that team? Out.LSU's offense IS NOT mediocre! They put up numbers against Auburn just two weeks ago!

Bill Snyder doing a heck of a job at K-State. If Bryce Brown's crazy $$$ can ever get on the field and he still has something in the tank, they could be great next year. This is the year for OK State to make it to the title game. Oklahoma at home with no Broyles and maybe no Tom Wort...OK State has to beat them. I don't think they have enough to beat LSU though, although they'd probably give them the best shot out of them, Stanford and Boise.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

LSU gonna run for 500 against them. KSU looked childish against OU in the 2nd half. Childish. You give up 45 to that team? Out.
Okie state's defense is awful, but I don't think i can sit through another LSU/Bama game. I appreciate a defensive battle, but today both teams were equally as bad on offensive as the were good on defense.

You can't look good against these defenses. [Lebron] Check their stats! [/Lebron]
indifferent.gif
Stop.  Those offenses were terrible tonight, and it wasn't all because of the defenses. 

Two very entertaining games, crazy finish to the KSU-OSU. Kinda was a anti-climactic ending to the Bama game though.

Meanwhile Boise State up 21-14 at the half on UNLV. UNLV! Please somebody try and convince me why they should get a MNC shot again?

Originally Posted by cartune

Rather see OSU vs. LSU

Rematch of this isnt something to necessarily look forward to
laugh.gif

I agree. Can't have a tussle like that for the Nat'l Championship. It'd be a yawn fest. It was great entertainment this time around, I thought, because it's what was expected.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Meanwhile Boise State up 21-14 at the half on UNLV. UNLV! Please somebody try and convince me why they should get a MNC shot again?
really? going off a halftime score?

Ark wins out, my support is nullified. Read it over again.

Only squad that I could see EARNING it would be Stanford if they dominate Oregon. If its 52-45, I'm not convinced. Bama embarrassed ARK and PSU. LSU been LSU. This is all provided LSU and ALA win out.

Gosh..I really wish Wisconsin didn't wet the bed two weeks in arow. I would've loved to see them play LSU for the title.

I supposed if Stanford wins out, that's the most intriguing matchup. I guess if anyone can beat the LSU D, it'd be Luck.

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

30t6p3b.gif
at sandusky
hope he gets what he deserves.

ad and whoever covered it up should get the axe 
I just read the report and brief. Disgusting. Appears that Joe Pa is in no danger though and took appropriate action.

I totally disagree. Joe Pa is part of the problem. Passing the buck. Protecting a Crony. He ha the opportunity to alert the police that a crime took place . A disgusting crime, in his locker room.Imagine that's your kid, and all these adults knew and NO ONE called the police.I'm quite sure you wouldn't be happy and prolly willing to kick some doors down

That was the most overrated game i've watched for a long time. Both defenses are littered with future NFL guys, really like LSU's secondary but with the whole game of the century tag there was no way that could live up to the hype. There wasnt a qb in that game that looked even remotely good. If i didnt already see LSU beat Oregon i would have a hard time believing that either of those teams would be able to hang with Oregon or Stanford for that matter.

Ill take USC - Stanford over that game any day of the week. Obviously biased but with a few exceptions i just never found myself overly excited during that game. Both LSU interceptions were exciting, but really not much other then that. The game last week? I was excited for damn near then entire 2nd half / OT's.

LSU may end up dropping 1 if they arent careful, they think they are already in the championship game and ive watched my team blow it under that exact same scenario before. Better not overlook any of their remaining games.

Back
Top Bottom