2011 another great year for college football

Good game, Beavers. Can't blame the guys for giving up - the refs would have found a way to $%$$ them in the end, anyways. Sad state of affairs in college officiating...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

osus right tackle offensive line is horrendous
Has been that way the past 2 years.  Made for an easy decision for Quizz to leave that's for sure.

Glad I didn't go down to the game today.  Would have been angry which would have led to excessive drinking plus miserable weather with the rain, wouldn't have had a good time.

I don't get why Borges/Hoke keep messing around with this Denard/Devin formations. It's like Denard will throw a nice pass next play it's Devin under center. Yea Denard isnt a good passer but he can be serviceable just let him get some rhythm and keep him in the gun.

Gotdamn this Beavers team
30t6p3b.gif
Frustrating as hell to watch them and the officiating on top has made it that much worse. Can't even count how many times I have seen the defender on the outside lose contain and let the running backs for Stanford get to the outside
30t6p3b.gif
Terrible fundamentals on this young team is absolute garbage.

Kal, nope. See: 2007. Complete with the Sherman resignation on the big screen soon after the game.

I can at least hope for that, right?

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

The Slurpage of Andrew Luck is unbearable. They talk like he's Jesus Christ
laugh.gif

Tim Tebow might have something to say about that.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

The Slurpage of Andrew Luck is unbearable. They talk like he's Jesus Christ
laugh.gif

Tim Tebow might have something to say about that.

laugh.gif
your right but I'm talking about this year in CFB. The Best Propect since Manning?
laugh.gif
give me a break. He's a great QB but let's not get ahead of our selfs

Back
Top Bottom