2011 Cancelled tv shows + FOX, ABC & NBC Freshman Shows

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

didnt watch none of that %+%!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

damn im slacking on my tv watching...only shows I check for is LO:SVU, Criminal Minds, The Office and...Glee dont tase me bros but glee is hilarious

a few on the list I said i was gonna get around to watching like the cape...oh well.

and tyler perry shows should have never got the greenlight

damn im slacking on my tv watching...only shows I check for is LO:SVU, Criminal Minds, The Office and...Glee dont tase me bros but glee is hilarious

a few on the list I said i was gonna get around to watching like the cape...oh well.

and tyler perry shows should have never got the greenlight

They are Fing up my Thursday nights, I watched ALL the NBC joints.

Laughed the whole night.

I'm blown about Traffic Light getting the axe too.

They are Fing up my Thursday nights, I watched ALL the NBC joints.

Laughed the whole night.

I'm blown about Traffic Light getting the axe too.

I'm not surprised at most of these shows that got canceled. The only real surprise is The Defenders. Sucks that Detriot 1-8-7 got the boot but I had that feeling 2 weeks in...along the Event. If it weren't for Lost we wouldn't be getting these serial dramas as much.

I'm not surprised at most of these shows that got canceled. The only real surprise is The Defenders. Sucks that Detriot 1-8-7 got the boot but I had that feeling 2 weeks in...along the Event. If it weren't for Lost we wouldn't be getting these serial dramas as much.

Human Target , V , The Event and Chase are the ones im gonna miss hopefully they could get picked up by another network , i wonder if they count online views ?

No more Anna on V im gonna miss her fine %%+

Human Target , V , The Event and Chase are the ones im gonna miss hopefully they could get picked up by another network , i wonder if they count online views ?

No more Anna on V im gonna miss her fine %%+

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Tyler Perry’s House of Payne (TBS)

0422652683b0d9e78efa83498725b21562cf64dc_r.gif

finally.
I was thoroughly convinced for years now that Tyler Perry was paying the studio execs to keep his shows the the air. There was no way it was suppose to get more than 1 season.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Tyler Perry’s House of Payne (TBS)

0422652683b0d9e78efa83498725b21562cf64dc_r.gif

finally.
I was thoroughly convinced for years now that Tyler Perry was paying the studio execs to keep his shows the the air. There was no way it was suppose to get more than 1 season.

Back
Top Bottom