2011 Cancelled tv shows + FOX, ABC & NBC Freshman Shows

Originally Posted by bns1201

No workaholics?? we goooood

seen this for the first time yesterday...Show was funny as hell.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

chicago code? (not surprised...it's fox)
no ordinary family?
law and order LA?

what in the world is going on?

chicago code? (not surprised...it's fox)
no ordinary family?
law and order LA?

what in the world is going on?

I liked V and The Event

Couple of thoughts

1. how does DVR and TIVO work with ratings?

2. could it be possible shows are moving to that american idol, americas got talent, the voice, etc formula? for the network channels of course.... You dont have to pay writers or actors, you get money from viewers (text messages)

I liked V and The Event

Couple of thoughts

1. how does DVR and TIVO work with ratings?

2. could it be possible shows are moving to that american idol, americas got talent, the voice, etc formula? for the network channels of course.... You dont have to pay writers or actors, you get money from viewers (text messages)

I am going to miss V, The Event, Chicago Code
pimp.gif
(hopefully it gets picked up by FX or some other network), LAO: CI , and Lie To Me.

The problem for me, is there's so much things on tv (sports for me) and other activities that I watch on DVR or OnDemand. But those numbers dont count from what I know. It sucks that shows like The Event and The Chicago Code cant get more than one season. Doesnt help also when networks pause the season for more than two months and expect viewers to still watch.

I am going to miss V, The Event, Chicago Code
pimp.gif
(hopefully it gets picked up by FX or some other network), LAO: CI , and Lie To Me.

The problem for me, is there's so much things on tv (sports for me) and other activities that I watch on DVR or OnDemand. But those numbers dont count from what I know. It sucks that shows like The Event and The Chicago Code cant get more than one season. Doesnt help also when networks pause the season for more than two months and expect viewers to still watch.

V, No Ordinary Family, The Cape....so pissed, I hope the sci-fi network picks these up....I still hurting from when they cancelled sliders.....
frown.gif

V, No Ordinary Family, The Cape....so pissed, I hope the sci-fi network picks these up....I still hurting from when they cancelled sliders.....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

All My Children (ABC)
As the World Turns (CBS)
Larry King Live (CNN)
One Life to Live (ABC)
The Oprah Winfrey Show (syndicated)

Tyler Perry’s House of Payne (TBS)
Lie To Me (FOX)

30t6p3b.gif
I used to watch soaps and Oprah with my mom and grandma
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
images

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

All My Children (ABC)
As the World Turns (CBS)
Larry King Live (CNN)
One Life to Live (ABC)
The Oprah Winfrey Show (syndicated)

Tyler Perry’s House of Payne (TBS)
Lie To Me (FOX)

30t6p3b.gif
I used to watch soaps and Oprah with my mom and grandma
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
images

They cancelled Glory Daze?!!!

Why?
frown.gif

I was looking forward to season 2 to see if that kid starts to go out with that blonde girl.
frown.gif

They cancelled Glory Daze?!!!

Why?
frown.gif

I was looking forward to season 2 to see if that kid starts to go out with that blonde girl.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom