2011 Cancelled tv shows + FOX, ABC & NBC Freshman Shows

Cryinnnnnnnnnn @ The Cape

That show was a lame to the max!

I was scared tho

Thought I was gonna read "Perfect Couples" on that list

cuz even tho I think it's funny, I always get that feelin like nobody else thinks so

lol

I was scared tho

cuz even tho I think it's funny, I always get that feelin like nobody else thinks so

lol

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Friday Night Lights
frown.gif

I knew it was gonna happen but damn, I love that show.
Coach Taylor is THAT dude
pimp.gif
FNL is in it's final season. new season was on directv since october. i'm sure you can find it online
wink.gif

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Friday Night Lights
frown.gif

I knew it was gonna happen but damn, I love that show.
Coach Taylor is THAT dude
pimp.gif
FNL is in it's final season. new season was on directv since october. i'm sure you can find it online
wink.gif

FOX is terrible at not giving shows a chance to build a audience...The Chicago Code,Human Target,Lie To Me,Traffic Light,The Good Guys...All decent shows that should have gotten a chance instead of Fox bouncing around what days & time they would have been shown...Fox has Glee,House,American Idol,Cops/America's Most Wanted,and The Sunday animation shows plus whatever Gordon Ramsey shows they play during the summer...That's it

FOX is terrible at not giving shows a chance to build a audience...The Chicago Code,Human Target,Lie To Me,Traffic Light,The Good Guys...All decent shows that should have gotten a chance instead of Fox bouncing around what days & time they would have been shown...Fox has Glee,House,American Idol,Cops/America's Most Wanted,and The Sunday animation shows plus whatever Gordon Ramsey shows they play during the summer...That's it

I was expecting the list to be longer.  I'll only miss a few of those shows.  I liked watching At The Movies, Caprica I liked a lot, In Treatment got crappy after season 1, Secret Diary of a Call Girl was good, I liked Outsourced too.

I was expecting the list to be longer.  I'll only miss a few of those shows.  I liked watching At The Movies, Caprica I liked a lot, In Treatment got crappy after season 1, Secret Diary of a Call Girl was good, I liked Outsourced too.

Originally Posted by Klock

I was scared tho

lol
Perfect Couples was yanked back in April due to low ratings with 2 episodes left. I'll miss Olivia Munn.
pimp.gif

Law & Order: LA has been good since the overhaul; I've been enjoying it since then.

Originally Posted by Klock

I was scared tho

lol
Perfect Couples was yanked back in April due to low ratings with 2 episodes left. I'll miss Olivia Munn.
pimp.gif

Law & Order: LA has been good since the overhaul; I've been enjoying it since then.

Didn't Lone Star get pulled after one episode?  
laugh.gif
  Wth is up with that?  Fox is terrible.  You can't give a show just one week to pull big numbers.  I remember they were promoting it heavy.  Give it a chance at least.

Didn't Lone Star get pulled after one episode?  
laugh.gif
  Wth is up with that?  Fox is terrible.  You can't give a show just one week to pull big numbers.  I remember they were promoting it heavy.  Give it a chance at least.

as long as SVU, true blood, the good wife, and the first 48 still on... im good.

as long as SVU, true blood, the good wife, and the first 48 still on... im good.

Back
Top Bottom