2011 Cancelled tv shows + FOX, ABC & NBC Freshman Shows

TV shows about aliens just don't do too well on network TV except for the X-Files. V and the Event would be better off on Sci-Fi. Hell, TNT should pick either up...they got that show about aliens Falling Skies coming out, which will probably suck

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Human Target
frown.gif
Gone too soon.  
tired.gif

And V ended on such a cliffhanger, now I won't get the satisfaction of seeing how that played out.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Human Target
frown.gif
Gone too soon.  
tired.gif

And V ended on such a cliffhanger, now I won't get the satisfaction of seeing how that played out.

yea im most surprised at All my Children and As the World turns bein cancelled......those were on tv for decades.

yea im most surprised at All my Children and As the World turns bein cancelled......those were on tv for decades.

Some of you guys really watch a lot of tv! Talking about being mad that like 5-6 shows going off the air. Where do you find the time?

No hate I wish I had time like that
ohwell.gif

Some of you guys really watch a lot of tv! Talking about being mad that like 5-6 shows going off the air. Where do you find the time?

No hate I wish I had time like that
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by beh235

Entourage is NOT cancelled. Jeremy Piven tweeted something last week that he was shooting scenes for the upcoming season.
Dude.  Season 8 is this year and then the show is over.
A movie in the making after.  

That's all this means. 
I been knew this, relax. OP worded it wrong, if that's the case, it shouldn't be even in this category. Some people on NT man
30t6p3b.gif
. It's only a message board.

Entourage is NOT cancelled. Jeremy Piven tweeted something last week that he was shooting scenes for the upcoming season.

That's all this means. 
I been knew this, relax. OP worded it wrong, if that's the case, it shouldn't be even in this category. Some people on NT man
30t6p3b.gif

That's all this means. 
30t6p3b.gif
1232550426_worf%20face%20palm.gif

That's all this means. 
30t6p3b.gif
1232550426_worf%20face%20palm.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I don't watch any of these so.....

...why you commenting?

So let me get this straight. Since he doesn't watch any of these shows he's not allowed to make a comment
laugh.gif
some of yall take the internet so seriously
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I don't watch any of these so.....

...why you commenting?

So let me get this straight. Since he doesn't watch any of these shows he's not allowed to make a comment
laugh.gif
some of yall take the internet so seriously
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Lights Out?!?!?! I am genuinely upset
30t6p3b.gif

Same here 
frown.gif

I really liked that show...
The show was good, but it was doomed from the start.  Lights obviously wasn't going to fight anymore, so where was the show going to go?  Did you want to watch him become a businessman and build the resort/marina?  They should have started with an earlier part in his career so there could have been more seasons.

Back
Top Bottom