2011 Cancelled tv shows + FOX, ABC & NBC Freshman Shows

Originally Posted by reeeem0

House of Payne just got a new season doe.....commercials all over tbs :lo
How do folks watch this garbage, along with Meet the Browns. 
30t6p3b.gif
.  They are NOT Funny!

Not surprised about any of the cancelled shows.

laugh.gif
@ dudes being up in arms about Entourage being on the list.  It's well known this is the last season, and the cast is trying to drum up support for a movie as a finale.

Friday Night Lights
frown.gif

I knew it was gonna happen but damn, I love that show.
Coach Taylor is THAT dude
pimp.gif

And Outsourced was hilarious imo. My go to show when I wanted
to go home and have a snack between classes.

Friday Night Lights
frown.gif

I knew it was gonna happen but damn, I love that show.
Coach Taylor is THAT dude
pimp.gif

And Outsourced was hilarious imo. My go to show when I wanted
to go home and have a snack between classes.

Man you dudes in here are way late, most of the shows people are mentioning were canceled before they were even done showing the current season. Lights Out was canceled with a few episodes left, along with V. I am still mad about Flash Forward getting the axe, that show was way better than V and The Event.

Man you dudes in here are way late, most of the shows people are mentioning were canceled before they were even done showing the current season. Lights Out was canceled with a few episodes left, along with V. I am still mad about Flash Forward getting the axe, that show was way better than V and The Event.

Breakin In (FOX)
Human Target (FOX)
Chicago Code (FOX)
The Cape (NBC)
Detroit 1-8-7 (ABC)
The Event (NBC)
The Gates (ABC)
Outlaw (NBC)
Undercovers (NBC)

SMH! all were in my hulu subscriptions

The Event and Breakin In tho have a chance to get renewed for a 2nd season or taken to a different broadcaster

Breakin In (FOX)
Human Target (FOX)
Chicago Code (FOX)
The Cape (NBC)
Detroit 1-8-7 (ABC)
The Event (NBC)
The Gates (ABC)
Outlaw (NBC)
Undercovers (NBC)

The Event and Breakin In tho have a chance to get renewed for a 2nd season or taken to a different broadcaster

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Breakin In (FOX)
Human Target (FOX)
Chicago Code (FOX)
The Cape (NBC)
Detroit 1-8-7 (ABC)
The Event (NBC)
The Gates (ABC)
Outlaw (NBC)
Undercovers (NBC)

The Event is in it's 2nd season already and yea,they have a chance to get picked up by another network.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Breakin In (FOX)
Human Target (FOX)
Chicago Code (FOX)
The Cape (NBC)
Detroit 1-8-7 (ABC)
The Event (NBC)
The Gates (ABC)
Outlaw (NBC)
Undercovers (NBC)

The Event is in it's 2nd season already and yea,they have a chance to get picked up by another network.

Entourage is NOT cancelled. Jeremy Piven tweeted something last week that he was shooting scenes for the upcoming season.

Entourage is NOT cancelled. Jeremy Piven tweeted something last week that he was shooting scenes for the upcoming season.

Glad to see that Southland will continue to be on the air. NBC definitely needs to get a new person to head up their primetime show lineup. They have always screwed the good shows...Freaks and Geeks, Tonight Show with Conan, and Southland (now on TNT).

Glad to see that Southland will continue to be on the air. NBC definitely needs to get a new person to head up their primetime show lineup. They have always screwed the good shows...Freaks and Geeks, Tonight Show with Conan, and Southland (now on TNT).

Originally Posted by beh235

Dude.  Season 8 is this year and then the show is over.
A movie in the making after.  

That's all this means. 

Originally Posted by beh235

Dude.  Season 8 is this year and then the show is over.
A movie in the making after.  

That's all this means. 

Back
Top Bottom