2011 Cancelled tv shows + FOX, ABC & NBC Freshman Shows

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Lights Out?!?!?! I am genuinely upset
30t6p3b.gif

Same here 
frown.gif

I really liked that show...
The show was good, but it was doomed from the start.  Lights obviously wasn't going to fight anymore, so where was the show going to go?  Did you want to watch him become a businessman and build the resort/marina?  They should have started with an earlier part in his career so there could have been more seasons.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I don't watch any of these so.....

...why you commenting?

So let me get this straight. Since he doesn't watch any of these shows he's not allowed to make a comment
laugh.gif
some of yall take the internet so seriously
laugh.gif

What does that statement add to the thread?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I don't watch any of these so.....

...why you commenting?

So let me get this straight. Since he doesn't watch any of these shows he's not allowed to make a comment
laugh.gif
some of yall take the internet so seriously
laugh.gif

What does that statement add to the thread?
laugh.gif

I can't believe ABC cancelled V just as it was getting to its climax. One of the best shows on TV in my opinion, but they axe it with no definitive ending just like Heroes. What BS that is. SMH @ ABC. Hopefully one of the cable networks will pick it up through its conclusion, although I know that's ridiculously unlikely.

I can't believe ABC cancelled V just as it was getting to its climax. One of the best shows on TV in my opinion, but they axe it with no definitive ending just like Heroes. What BS that is. SMH @ ABC. Hopefully one of the cable networks will pick it up through its conclusion, although I know that's ridiculously unlikely.

I can... the show had no idea what to do after season 1.

The writer's strike didn't help, but the show was a mess afterwards.

I can... the show had no idea what to do after season 1.

The writer's strike didn't help, but the show was a mess afterwards.

Im still pissed at Heroes and Flash Forward being cancelled. SyFy could at least pick up one of them.

Didn't know Lie to Me and Glory Daze was cancelled too. Those were some good shows.
30t6p3b.gif

Im still pissed at Heroes and Flash Forward being cancelled. SyFy could at least pick up one of them.

Didn't know Lie to Me and Glory Daze was cancelled too. Those were some good shows.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

30t6p3b.gif

This...... flash forward was my s**t!

Originally Posted by HOOD17

30t6p3b.gif

This...... flash forward was my s**t!

The Event and Breakin In tho have a chance to get renewed for a 2nd season or taken to a different broadcaster
The Event is in it's 2nd season already and yea,they have a chance to get picked up by another network.

naw, the Event is still on the first season. they just took a break in the middle of the season. I really hope another network picks it up, I like the show. I was shocked at how much the ratings decreased tho. according to wiki The Event had nearly 12 million viewers, and now its down to under 4 mil.

The Event and Breakin In tho have a chance to get renewed for a 2nd season or taken to a different broadcaster
The Event is in it's 2nd season already and yea,they have a chance to get picked up by another network.

naw, the Event is still on the first season. they just took a break in the middle of the season. I really hope another network picks it up, I like the show. I was shocked at how much the ratings decreased tho. according to wiki The Event had nearly 12 million viewers, and now its down to under 4 mil.

Back
Top Bottom