2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Who are the serious players in the Stefon Diggs Sweepstakes?
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

nerd.gif

Auburn, Florida, VT, and likely a few others but it's hard to say. He's not deciding until the All America game. I know he was real big on Miami awhile back but I'm not sure if he's still considering them strongly due to the current situation (Wes Brown, the RB from Good Counsel, has eliminated Miami because of that).  I find it hard to believe that we actually have a shot but he's been down here a few times already and always has good things to say, and he's coming back with his mom for an official in the fall. Him and Brown, along with Kendall Fuller and their 2013 RB might be making a trip down this Saturday for our first game. 
From what I know Diggs and the Fuller family are pretty close, and we've got Kyle and Corey here right now and a very good chance of getting Kendall in '13. I'm hoping that will help us get Diggs but it's really a tossup at this point since he's planning on taking all five officials and he hasn't even decided who's gonna get those yet.  He's also mentioned Bama, Cal, and Michigan but I think I remember reading he probably wouldn't go THAT far from home. 

nerd.gif

Auburn, Florida, VT, and likely a few others but it's hard to say. He's not deciding until the All America game. I know he was real big on Miami awhile back but I'm not sure if he's still considering them strongly due to the current situation (Wes Brown, the RB from Good Counsel, has eliminated Miami because of that).  I find it hard to believe that we actually have a shot but he's been down here a few times already and always has good things to say, and he's coming back with his mom for an official in the fall. Him and Brown, along with Kendall Fuller and their 2013 RB might be making a trip down this Saturday for our first game. 
From what I know Diggs and the Fuller family are pretty close, and we've got Kyle and Corey here right now and a very good chance of getting Kendall in '13. I'm hoping that will help us get Diggs but it's really a tossup at this point since he's planning on taking all five officials and he hasn't even decided who's gonna get those yet.  He's also mentioned Bama, Cal, and Michigan but I think I remember reading he probably wouldn't go THAT far from home. 

ESPN doesn't pick the kickoff times, RoOk. 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for the info, 5am.
smokin.gif

I've heard rumblings that the Wolverines might have a puncher's chance if we exceed expectations, but I'm not buying it for now.  His HS teammate Blake Countess is about to see some very good minutes @ corner for a true frosh, though.

His highlight tape is absolutely ridiculous.  He doesn't seem to have any weaknesses and plays both sides of the ball equally well, not to mention his work on ST's.
30t6p3b.gif

ESPN doesn't pick the kickoff times, RoOk. 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for the info, 5am.
smokin.gif

I've heard rumblings that the Wolverines might have a puncher's chance if we exceed expectations, but I'm not buying it for now.  His HS teammate Blake Countess is about to see some very good minutes @ corner for a true frosh, though.

His highlight tape is absolutely ridiculous.  He doesn't seem to have any weaknesses and plays both sides of the ball equally well, not to mention his work on ST's.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

nerd.gif

I know he was real big on Miami awhile back but I'm not sure if he's still considering them strongly due to the current situation (Wes Brown, the RB from Good Counsel, has eliminated Miami because of that).  
Wrong on both accounts. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

nerd.gif

I know he was real big on Miami awhile back but I'm not sure if he's still considering them strongly due to the current situation (Wes Brown, the RB from Good Counsel, has eliminated Miami because of that).  
Wrong on both accounts. 
laugh.gif

CuseJournalism cuse_journalism 

@WhitlockJason Will play excerpts of your podcast in class tomorrow, along as we compare Robinson's feckless report with your rebuttals

2 hours ago

marcus_image_normal.jpg

@WhitlockJason This podcastfoxsportsradio.com/pages/jasonwhi… what journalism is & should be about. Great breakdown by you and Mr. Anderson. Hats off

[h1]Sportswriters Rally to the Cause of Unpaid Labor[/h1]

http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...se-of-unpaid-labor-20110826?link=mostpopular2

@WhitlockJason Will play excerpts of your podcast in class tomorrow, along as we compare Robinson's feckless report with your rebuttals

2 hours ago

marcus_image_normal.jpg

@WhitlockJason This podcastfoxsportsradio.com/pages/jasonwhi… what journalism is & should be about. Great breakdown by you and Mr. Anderson. Hats off

[h1]Sportswriters Rally to the Cause of Unpaid Labor[/h1]

http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...se-of-unpaid-labor-20110826?link=mostpopular2

Back
Top Bottom