2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

pimp.gif
MY DUDE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
TCU catchin that woodshed beating

Originally Posted by Caerus

Hahahahaha how many heads gonna be 0-1 in pick-em? hahaha

RBG is incredible. I stay commited to my statement that he is the best QB prospect in the country behind Luck

I see you still live in the moment Rook. We'll see who's **** you're riding by the Saturday afternoon games.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Hahahahaha how many heads gonna be 0-1 in pick-em? hahaha

RBG is incredible. I stay commited to my statement that he is the best QB prospect in the country behind Luck

I see you still live in the moment Rook. We'll see who's **** you're riding by the Saturday afternoon games.

Man shut up. Just enjoy this game and keep my name out of this. Smh N's always got @%$* to say. Son acting like i cant cheer for another player? 
laugh.gif
 lame as hell

I'm impressed with Baylors WR's tho, dudes are just dippin past CB's

Man shut up. Just enjoy this game and keep my name out of this. Smh N's always got @%$* to say. Son acting like i cant cheer for another player? 
laugh.gif
 lame as hell

I'm impressed with Baylors WR's tho, dudes are just dippin past CB's

Here you go
laugh.gif
....I called baylor over them all summer and every time you had a smart *$* lil comment...we all know you're a fan of bum *$* Tenn fool

Here you go
laugh.gif
....I called baylor over them all summer and every time you had a smart *$* lil comment...we all know you're a fan of bum *$* Tenn fool

Word TCU QB is pretty good. To bad his WRs drops passes like my iphone calling coverage smh

Wait till Kellen Moore gets his hands on that secondary though smh

Word TCU QB is pretty good. To bad his WRs drops passes like my iphone calling coverage smh

Wait till Kellen Moore gets his hands on that secondary though smh

Back
Top Bottom