2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by zs05wc

I still don't like Kovacs. I'm still not assured about the D.

The D was nothing special outside of the blitzing.... the DL has to get a good pass rush but have heard all spring that they didnt do it.
Kovacs is a rock on this D. Took me a year to see it, but he has shown me. 

Woolfolk going to have his hands full with Floyd. 

Cam Gordon coming back will help this D.

Denard goes over 20 rushes next week. 

Originally Posted by zs05wc

I still don't like Kovacs. I'm still not assured about the D.

The D was nothing special outside of the blitzing.... the DL has to get a good pass rush but have heard all spring that they didnt do it.
Kovacs is a rock on this D. Took me a year to see it, but he has shown me. 

Woolfolk going to have his hands full with Floyd. 

Cam Gordon coming back will help this D.

Denard goes over 20 rushes next week. 

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

You BCS clowns need to start showing some respect. Whats up Oregon (2x), Vtech and now Georgia. Boise State is the best coached team in the country.

Son, don't start. We know. Shut the hell up.

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

You BCS clowns need to start showing some respect. Whats up Oregon (2x), Vtech and now Georgia. Boise State is the best coached team in the country.

Son, don't start. We know. Shut the hell up.

Can't even bare the boise/ga game
Fuq the ducks btw
Nice showin by the trojans today, 1st 2 qrtrs anyway....one more season of no bowls

Can't even bare the boise/ga game
Fuq the ducks btw
Nice showin by the trojans today, 1st 2 qrtrs anyway....one more season of no bowls

Lol Georgia. I bet Richt still has that smug look on his face. 7-5 looks pretty realistic doesn't it. Back to reality.

And nothing is better than gameday in the swamp. Although our I'm sad at what the student section has become. So sad

Lol Georgia. I bet Richt still has that smug look on his face. 7-5 looks pretty realistic doesn't it. Back to reality.

And nothing is better than gameday in the swamp. Although our I'm sad at what the student section has become. So sad

Originally Posted by KingJames23

CMR has had that face for years...

Originally Posted by KingJames23

CMR has had that face for years...

Originally Posted by Statis22

State of Oregon is taking it on the chin today would you say?

Yeah...You right. Washington teams, on the other hand, scored a total of 121 points.
pimp.gif

That's not deceiving is it?

Originally Posted by Statis22

State of Oregon is taking it on the chin today would you say?

Yeah...You right. Washington teams, on the other hand, scored a total of 121 points.
pimp.gif

That's not deceiving is it?

Back
Top Bottom