2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

LSU is FOR REAL. They got weapons even w/o jj and shep. Wow.

I thought before the season they'd win it all, I'm not seeing anything to change my mind

No way in hell. Eventually they're going to face a team that is going to shut down their run and force L$U's QB to beat them. Which isn't happening whether Jefferson comes back or not.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

LSU is FOR REAL. They got weapons even w/o jj and shep. Wow.

I thought before the season they'd win it all, I'm not seeing anything to change my mind

No way in hell. Eventually they're going to face a team that is going to shut down their run and force L$U's QB to beat them. Which isn't happening whether Jefferson comes back or not.

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Lamichael James might as well have stayed home with Cliff Harris
Way too much finesse for these guys.

LSU's D is full of savages.

Way too much finesse for these guys.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Gators looked good tonight, D came to play, team looks so much better organized and developed as a whole compared to last year. Brantley needs to be a Chris Leak-facilitator type which he is capable of. Rainey/Demps backfield is as dynamic as any Ive seen in a long time, this team has potential!

Gators looked good tonight, D came to play, team looks so much better organized and developed as a whole compared to last year. Brantley needs to be a Chris Leak-facilitator type which he is capable of. Rainey/Demps backfield is as dynamic as any Ive seen in a long time, this team has potential!

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

I knew he wasn't going to do squat against this LSU D.

I blame our 2 new linemen. They havent done anything consistent except for get false start calls.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

I knew he wasn't going to do squat against this LSU D.

I blame our 2 new linemen. They havent done anything consistent except for get false start calls.

Originally Posted by Noskey

I was just talking the ground game in general.

LSU's front 7 is way too physical for the finesse Ducks to run in between the tackles.

I don't know if I can ever bet against a Kellen Moore lead squad again.

Originally Posted by Noskey

I was just talking the ground game in general.

LSU's front 7 is way too physical for the finesse Ducks to run in between the tackles.

I don't know if I can ever bet against a Kellen Moore lead squad again.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

What's up with Gordon? Is that why Herron was out there today? I like Shaw and Toussaint tho, if they can stay healthy.
Gordon was out there.  He's #30 now.  Fitz looked good out there today.  Still think he relies on finesse too much for the B1G.
so who is going to pull up all of cardos clown $!$ comments?
Way too much work.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

What's up with Gordon? Is that why Herron was out there today? I like Shaw and Toussaint tho, if they can stay healthy.
Gordon was out there.  He's #30 now.  Fitz looked good out there today.  Still think he relies on finesse too much for the B1G.
so who is going to pull up all of cardos clown $!$ comments?
Way too much work.

Back
Top Bottom