2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Same old Canes, can't stay out of their own way.

Canes -3 .... I went with them in the pickem... Worst thing that could happen was a pick 6... SMFH....
laugh.gif
... I mean seriously thats just my luck..

Canes -3 .... I went with them in the pickem... Worst thing that could happen was a pick 6... SMFH....
laugh.gif
... I mean seriously thats just my luck..

Okay, I know if dude went down on that int that game would have been over but really, coach Edsall really couldn't be mad about that

ban us from the bowls for 2 season

and take are scholarships NOW!

I cant watch Miami football like this anymore
sick.gif

Its just not Hurricane football that we all know

good game Maryland

ban us from the bowls for 2 season

and take are scholarships NOW!

I cant watch Miami football like this anymore
sick.gif

Its just not Hurricane football that we all know

good game Maryland

Okay, I know if dude went down on that int that game would have been over but really, coach Edsall really couldn't be mad about that

Originally Posted by Caerus

It's because the PAT went bad and Miami still had an opportunity to potentially tie it.

Originally Posted by Caerus

It's because the PAT went bad and Miami still had an opportunity to potentially tie it.

So rankings tomorrow ... I find it hard to believe UGA will fall 7 spots by losing to the #5 team..

How far will Oregon fall? I'm thinking they'll be in the 7-9 range

So rankings tomorrow ... I find it hard to believe UGA will fall 7 spots by losing to the #5 team..

How far will Oregon fall? I'm thinking they'll be in the 7-9 range

UGA didn't deserve to be ranked in the 1st place, they should fall out.

Notre Dame should fall out as well

Auburn and USC should both fall too because they were a disgrace on the field

Back
Top Bottom