2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

laugh.gif
at Mr Marcus

I'm proud of the way we played tonight

TO's and penalties. Same %#$@. 
30t6p3b.gif

The only unit I'm really disappointed in is our OLine. That's supposed to be the strength of our team. And there were no injuries or suspensions on the OL so there is really no excuse for how badly the OL played.

Stephen Morris played how I expected him too. He's just not that good.

I knew our defense was going to suck so i'm actually surprised they only gave up 18 points. Offense can't be spotting MD 14 points when we're under-manned with suspensions and playing true freshman all over the defense. Gotta put this L on the offense. This a a 4-loss team.

TO's and penalties. Same %#$@. 
30t6p3b.gif

The only unit I'm really disappointed in is our OLine. That's supposed to be the strength of our team. And there were no injuries or suspensions on the OL so there is really no excuse for how badly the OL played.

Stephen Morris played how I expected him too. He's just not that good.

I knew our defense was going to suck so i'm actually surprised they only gave up 18 points. Offense can't be spotting MD 14 points when we're under-manned with suspensions and playing true freshman all over the defense. Gotta put this L on the offense. This a a 4-loss team.

Excited for the Arizona game this Thursday.

vvvv

Spoiler [+]
Juron Criner isn't playing if anybody wants to pound the -14 before word gets out
wink.gif

Excited for the Arizona game this Thursday.

vvvv

Spoiler [+]
Juron Criner isn't playing if anybody wants to pound the -14 before word gets out
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom