2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I just heard that Canes LB Commit Keith Brown has opened his recruitment back up.
tired.gif
tired.gif
Dang

Spoiler [+]
14tsxfr.gif
indifferent.gif

KingJames23 wrote:

Let me taste your tears, Georgia fans.

I'm kinda torn. Richt getting fired means open season for recruiting in Georgia but it means they might get a coach that can actually coach.

roll.gif

sdafl;djfads WTH 

tears.jpg

My man

Best episode of South Park ever

KingJames23 wrote:

Let me taste your tears, Georgia fans.

I'm kinda torn. Richt getting fired means open season for recruiting in Georgia but it means they might get a coach that can actually coach.

roll.gif

sdafl;djfads WTH 

tears.jpg

My man

Best episode of South Park ever

Shariff Floyd has been suspended for 2 games returns for Vols game.

Russell Shepherd will return for the WVA game

Shariff Floyd has been suspended for 2 games returns for Vols game.

Russell Shepherd will return for the WVA game

Dro, y'all can forget about landing cordarelle Patterson. That one's over
pimp.gif

dawgs just offered juco TE blake Jackson.
He'll decide in December, was a Miami lean til the nevin Shapiro started snitching.

Will be Vol/dawg battle

pimp.gif

He'll decide in December, was a Miami lean til the nevin Shapiro started snitching.

Will be Vol/dawg battle

NCAA is even more of a joke.

Sharrif brings it to our compliance department's attention his school had a bake sale to pay his way to San Antonia for the AAA combine. His coach hd to give him money to eat and buy clothes. We pass it on to the NCAA and he gets 2 games.

NCAA is even more of a joke.

Sharrif brings it to our compliance department's attention his school had a bake sale to pay his way to San Antonia for the AAA combine. His coach hd to give him money to eat and buy clothes. We pass it on to the NCAA and he gets 2 games.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Didn't know Weaponry Expert was Fear the Ibis or Scars or Scabs was Ddot. What's up with your avy SoS? That dude looks weird as hell.
laugh.gif

Why do some USC people want Lane Kiffin fired? These next few years with the scholly reductions are going to be tough, but he is a good recruiter and can still land talent. To me it doesn't make sense.
I didn't know SoS was ddot.  Mind bottling, knew "WE" was one of Gunna's many backup SN's.

As far as CLK goes, every fan base has their people that don't know squat and talk out their %!#.  It doesn't help that CLK is the complete opposite of Pete Carroll when it comes to demeanor.  CPC was "rah-rah" and was always hyped up on the sidelines, CLK isn't.

Plus, CPC brought the program back from the dead so he gets a major pass for almost everything even though some are coming around to his lack of recruiting towards the end and the mediocre season before he bounced.

I love CPC, forever will, but he didn't leave the program in good shape.  He knew he could hand pick 4* and 5* recruits so he recruited based off that as opposed to recruiting for need.  He didn't even max out his classes and left the program thin on big uglies.  It's a problem CLK has fixed despite the scholly reductions and sanctions.

Many have said once Coach O, CLK and Sarkisian left that recruiting took a dive.  Grabbing 5* recruits for the hell of it.  Like when we had Moody, Stafon, Bradford, etc. 
30t6p3b.gif

Pete was signing 18-20 recruits per year with 1-2 being Offensive Linemen, depth thinned out and it was evident in Pete's final year.  CPC went 8-4 (not counting the Emerald Bowl) in his last year and he got a major pass, much deserved due to his track record.  CLK comes in the next year and goes 8-5 with all the losses being a hair or two away from being wins (exception being Oregon State and Oregon) and everyone puts the weight on CLK and Co.

The defense was awful in 2010, the defense was bad in 2009.

IMO, CLK has done an amazing job considering the circumstances.  Keeping the small but talented 2010 class together, and getting 30 kids in before the reductions hit next year.  Recruiting for need instead of stars.

CLK gonna get the best limited scholly classes ever seen watch. gonna be like six 5*s and four 4*s .
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Didn't know Weaponry Expert was Fear the Ibis or Scars or Scabs was Ddot. What's up with your avy SoS? That dude looks weird as hell.
laugh.gif

Why do some USC people want Lane Kiffin fired? These next few years with the scholly reductions are going to be tough, but he is a good recruiter and can still land talent. To me it doesn't make sense.
I didn't know SoS was ddot.  Mind bottling, knew "WE" was one of Gunna's many backup SN's.

As far as CLK goes, every fan base has their people that don't know squat and talk out their %!#.  It doesn't help that CLK is the complete opposite of Pete Carroll when it comes to demeanor.  CPC was "rah-rah" and was always hyped up on the sidelines, CLK isn't.

Plus, CPC brought the program back from the dead so he gets a major pass for almost everything even though some are coming around to his lack of recruiting towards the end and the mediocre season before he bounced.

I love CPC, forever will, but he didn't leave the program in good shape.  He knew he could hand pick 4* and 5* recruits so he recruited based off that as opposed to recruiting for need.  He didn't even max out his classes and left the program thin on big uglies.  It's a problem CLK has fixed despite the scholly reductions and sanctions.

Many have said once Coach O, CLK and Sarkisian left that recruiting took a dive.  Grabbing 5* recruits for the hell of it.  Like when we had Moody, Stafon, Bradford, etc. 
30t6p3b.gif

Pete was signing 18-20 recruits per year with 1-2 being Offensive Linemen, depth thinned out and it was evident in Pete's final year.  CPC went 8-4 (not counting the Emerald Bowl) in his last year and he got a major pass, much deserved due to his track record.  CLK comes in the next year and goes 8-5 with all the losses being a hair or two away from being wins (exception being Oregon State and Oregon) and everyone puts the weight on CLK and Co.

The defense was awful in 2010, the defense was bad in 2009.

IMO, CLK has done an amazing job considering the circumstances.  Keeping the small but talented 2010 class together, and getting 30 kids in before the reductions hit next year.  Recruiting for need instead of stars.

CLK gonna get the best limited scholly classes ever seen watch. gonna be like six 5*s and four 4*s .
smokin.gif

Wait, ur complaining Cus he only got 2 games? Other kids have cried broke and gotten more of a punishment than that.

o yeah, Orsen Charles is the best TE I've seen since Greaham.

Wait, ur complaining Cus he only got 2 games? Other kids have cried broke and gotten more of a punishment than that.

o yeah, Orsen Charles is the best TE I've seen since Greaham.

pimp.gif

Will be Vol/dawg battle

Yea I seen that he dropped us down his list and Joel Caleb moved us up on his
nerd.gif

we're goin hard after WR Blake Tibbs now, dude is a beeeeast
I watched some of Blake Jackson's footage yesterday, dude looked nice, but the defenses he was playing against looked extra iffy..hopefully we get him and William Goodwin to commit this weekend. 
wink.gif
 Tight End U

pimp.gif

Will be Vol/dawg battle

Yea I seen that he dropped us down his list and Joel Caleb moved us up on his
nerd.gif

we're goin hard after WR Blake Tibbs now, dude is a beeeeast
I watched some of Blake Jackson's footage yesterday, dude looked nice, but the defenses he was playing against looked extra iffy..hopefully we get him and William Goodwin to commit this weekend. 
wink.gif
 Tight End U

I hope Criner is OK....

speaking of UA, I swear my dude PMac is in that ****'s commercial w. Clay Matthews
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom