2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Didn't know Weaponry Expert was Fear the Ibis or Scars or Scabs was Ddot. What's up with your avy SoS? That dude looks weird as hell.
laugh.gif

Why do some USC people want Lane Kiffin fired? These next few years with the scholly reductions are going to be tough, but he is a good recruiter and can still land talent. To me it doesn't make sense.
I had a feeling Weaponry Expert was Fear the Ibis. There was only one person that spoke the way he did about Miami football lol. Had no idea Mr. Marcus was Life Lessons though. Ya'll need to 
stop changing s/n. Got me all lost thinking there are more Miami fans than normal

Didn't know Weaponry Expert was Fear the Ibis or Scars or Scabs was Ddot. What's up with your avy SoS? That dude looks weird as hell.
laugh.gif

Why do some USC people want Lane Kiffin fired? These next few years with the scholly reductions are going to be tough, but he is a good recruiter and can still land talent. To me it doesn't make sense.
I had a feeling Weaponry Expert was Fear the Ibis. There was only one person that spoke the way he did about Miami football lol. Had no idea Mr. Marcus was Life Lessons though. Ya'll need to 
stop changing s/n. Got me all lost thinking there are more Miami fans than normal

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Cardo man TELL ME WE ARE GOING TO BE OK...TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bobo should have been gone years ago, richt is killing this @*!%@!# team man, dont meant @%%$ to get top recruits if youre not going to coach them to win 

bra, I've been drinkin the UGA kool-aid a looooong time and I've never been more uncertain of this program. From what I've seen, read, and heard over the off-season, I did not expect s to look so poor. We have more than enough on-field talent, these coaches just gotta be smokin dope..real dope.
-The O-Line lookin xtra cream cheese
-They're starting frail walk-ons over 4-5 star freshmen

-Seniority > talent to these guys 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-11AM staring OC7 down every snap (said he wants him to break UGA's single season catching record) :facepalm

-CMR always slick pointing fingers at the players..I dont think ive ever heard him say "X-coach didn't have our guys prepared", but EVERYTIME we lose it's, "our guys didnt execute when the ball was snapped." (next time u point ur finger, ill point u to the mirror)

Herschel was on the radio this morning, idk which persona, but he said we should keep Richt for a few more signing classes and then fire him 
roll.gif

As much as I hope/want/need us to win...I just see Spurrier going to work in the middle of the field exploiting that walk-on..dude HATES Georgia. The walk-on kid can play, but he's not the guy you want in the middle for this game..at all. Lattimore will hit him with the Herschel.

We still gonn win tho. 
laugh.gif
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

All of our top recruits are on OV to this game against SCU..including Keith Marshall 
pimp.gif

on another note...this is the FIRST night game in Ann Arbor..!? Wooow, hope yall give Notre Damb 50.

Its crazy watching the program go down the drain like this, with talent too....this guy richt and bobo man smh, every coach in the sec are no none sense kind of coaches...when they lose they go HAM...this fool richt dont do $%#%, it pisses me the hell off 
mad.gif

Let me taste your tears, Georgia fans.

I'm kinda torn. Richt getting fired means open season for recruiting in Georgia but it means they might get a coach that can actually coach.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Cardo man TELL ME WE ARE GOING TO BE OK...TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bobo should have been gone years ago, richt is killing this @*!%@!# team man, dont meant @%%$ to get top recruits if youre not going to coach them to win 

bra, I've been drinkin the UGA kool-aid a looooong time and I've never been more uncertain of this program. From what I've seen, read, and heard over the off-season, I did not expect s to look so poor. We have more than enough on-field talent, these coaches just gotta be smokin dope..real dope.
-The O-Line lookin xtra cream cheese
-They're starting frail walk-ons over 4-5 star freshmen

-Seniority > talent to these guys 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-11AM staring OC7 down every snap (said he wants him to break UGA's single season catching record) :facepalm

-CMR always slick pointing fingers at the players..I dont think ive ever heard him say "X-coach didn't have our guys prepared", but EVERYTIME we lose it's, "our guys didnt execute when the ball was snapped." (next time u point ur finger, ill point u to the mirror)

Herschel was on the radio this morning, idk which persona, but he said we should keep Richt for a few more signing classes and then fire him 
roll.gif

As much as I hope/want/need us to win...I just see Spurrier going to work in the middle of the field exploiting that walk-on..dude HATES Georgia. The walk-on kid can play, but he's not the guy you want in the middle for this game..at all. Lattimore will hit him with the Herschel.

We still gonn win tho. 
laugh.gif
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

All of our top recruits are on OV to this game against SCU..including Keith Marshall 
pimp.gif

on another note...this is the FIRST night game in Ann Arbor..!? Wooow, hope yall give Notre Damb 50.

Its crazy watching the program go down the drain like this, with talent too....this guy richt and bobo man smh, every coach in the sec are no none sense kind of coaches...when they lose they go HAM...this fool richt dont do $%#%, it pisses me the hell off 
mad.gif

I'm kinda torn. Richt getting fired means open season for recruiting in Georgia but it means they might get a coach that can actually coach.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

And yall a&m fans got a team this year so I'll let the slick talk slide
laugh.gif
...about time tho
I ain't saying $%$% about Miami and I'm the only TAMU fan here, for the most part. I just don't really care enough about Miami either way to ever say anything.

That, and the fact that Miami ran a train on us those two years we played in '07 and '08...

I'm starting to get a bad feeling about TAMU to the SEC. It kinda seems like the SEC decided taking us was a bad idea for now, and added the stipulation about the lawsuit thing. They knew about the tortious interference threats going into the votes to add us, and now it's suddenly a big deal.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

And yall a&m fans got a team this year so I'll let the slick talk slide
laugh.gif
...about time tho
I ain't saying $%$% about Miami and I'm the only TAMU fan here, for the most part. I just don't really care enough about Miami either way to ever say anything.

That, and the fact that Miami ran a train on us those two years we played in '07 and '08...

I'm starting to get a bad feeling about TAMU to the SEC. It kinda seems like the SEC decided taking us was a bad idea for now, and added the stipulation about the lawsuit thing. They knew about the tortious interference threats going into the votes to add us, and now it's suddenly a big deal.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

roll.gif

sdafl;djfads WTH

CLK gonna get the best limited scholly classes ever seen watch. gonna be like six 5*s and four 4*s .

roll.gif

sdafl;djfads WTH

CLK gonna get the best limited scholly classes ever seen watch. gonna be like six 5*s and four 4*s .

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

roll.gif

sdafl;djfads WTH 

tears.jpg

And that damn Weaponry Expert SN has been at least like 3 different people lmao

roll.gif

sdafl;djfads WTH 

tears.jpg

Originally Posted by dreClark

roll.gif

sdafl;djfads WTH 

http://www.starpulse.com/news/media/tears.jpg src="http://www.starpulse.com/news/media/tears.jpg">
roll.gif
roll.gif

>  5  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

roll.gif

sdafl;djfads WTH 

http://www.starpulse.com/news/media/tears.jpg src="http://www.starpulse.com/news/media/tears.jpg">
roll.gif
roll.gif

>  5  
laugh.gif

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

Eeeeeeeek Justin blackman's sports science performance
Not sure how long the segment was but I caught a couple minutes of it, pretty impressive.
Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 This whole time I've been imagining this army of delusional Miami fans on here and you mean to tell me it's the same two people? I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. 
laugh.gif

I thought they were all the same person, no idea.

Didn't know Scars or Scabs was Ddot. What's up with your avy SoS? That dude looks weird as hell. 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

Eeeeeeeek Justin blackman's sports science performance
Not sure how long the segment was but I caught a couple minutes of it, pretty impressive.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 This whole time I've been imagining this army of delusional Miami fans on here and you mean to tell me it's the same two people? I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. 
laugh.gif

I thought they were all the same person, no idea.

Didn't know Scars or Scabs was Ddot. What's up with your avy SoS? That dude looks weird as hell. 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

sdafl;djfads WTH

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

sdafl;djfads WTH

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

>  5  
laugh.gif

I KNEW IT. I swear I always used to see the Weaponry Expert sn come out the woodwork when Gunna would hit his posting limit for the day 
laugh.gif

tmay I think he thought my David Wilson avy was of a A&M player and that's why he brought it up. 

roll.gif
roll.gif

>  5  
laugh.gif

I KNEW IT. I swear I always used to see the Weaponry Expert sn come out the woodwork when Gunna would hit his posting limit for the day 
laugh.gif

tmay I think he thought my David Wilson avy was of a A&M player and that's why he brought it up. 

laugh.gif

Yea, I saw that other comment about him noticing it was a Va. Tech jersey after I posted.

But I also thought Weaponry Expert was one of Gunna's backups the first few times I saw it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yea, I saw that other comment about him noticing it was a Va. Tech jersey after I posted.

But I also thought Weaponry Expert was one of Gunna's backups the first few times I saw it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom