2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Arizona was unimpressive.

The Pac-12 so far
30t6p3b.gif

Luvtotha9 still has the best ones. I was just about to say I ain't seen Gunna online for about 2 months before I seen the post.

Luvtotha9 still has the best ones. I was just about to say I ain't seen Gunna online for about 2 months before I seen the post.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I have nothing to do with this years NCAA.

I haven't even turned on my ps3 since week after release day.

I can't believe EA packaged a game that had that many bugs in it

Slap in the face of real fans who have supported them from day one ( like me and alot others)

It's hard Cus y'all Know we ran those dynasties for years.

I'm seriously considering never buying another EA product
See this is where I'm at with Madden. They MUST have people in charger who know NOTHING about football at this point.

Is NCAA worst off the Madden?
nerd.gif

Slap in the face of real fans who have supported them from day one ( like me and alot others)

See this is where I'm at with Madden. They MUST have people in charger who know NOTHING about football at this point.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

nerd.gif

NCAA plays better than Madden but there's glaring problems in the game that are unforgivable.

The new patch was only out 45 minutes before people realized that while had managed to fix the player tendencies and superman linebackers issues, it had instead broken the no huddle (you can only run one play out of it, no matter what), a lot of people's custom playbooks still don't work (because some formations like wildcat, wildcat spread, and i-form tight, have disappeared), and some people are STILL experiencing freezing issues; the chief reason they put the patch out in the first place!

These issues took 45 minutes to notice!  I'm starting to feel like EA doesn't even play their own game.

I bought the game last week because i had a gift card, and since i wasn't in an online dynasty the only glaring problem that bothered me was linebackers changing direction on a dime and jumping 15 feet in the air to bat down balls, but if they broke no huddle then it totally changes the way i play with a lot of teams and could ruin the game for me...

the 360 patch isn't out yet so we'll see, but ps3 players are up in arms right now.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

nerd.gif

NCAA plays better than Madden but there's glaring problems in the game that are unforgivable.

The new patch was only out 45 minutes before people realized that while had managed to fix the player tendencies and superman linebackers issues, it had instead broken the no huddle (you can only run one play out of it, no matter what), a lot of people's custom playbooks still don't work (because some formations like wildcat, wildcat spread, and i-form tight, have disappeared), and some people are STILL experiencing freezing issues; the chief reason they put the patch out in the first place!

These issues took 45 minutes to notice!  I'm starting to feel like EA doesn't even play their own game.

I bought the game last week because i had a gift card, and since i wasn't in an online dynasty the only glaring problem that bothered me was linebackers changing direction on a dime and jumping 15 feet in the air to bat down balls, but if they broke no huddle then it totally changes the way i play with a lot of teams and could ruin the game for me...

the 360 patch isn't out yet so we'll see, but ps3 players are up in arms right now.

IronMan- In the class of 30 how many are going to/did RS? That could be a huge help for y'all to mitigate the scholly reductions somewhat. USC was always a team I admired growing up. I can't wait to be on the sidelines and see them play ASU in a couple weeks. That's going to be so dope.
pimp.gif

5am- great article/post you put up. I just moved up to NYC, so this Sunday should be one to remember for sure.

IronMan- In the class of 30 how many are going to/did RS? That could be a huge help for y'all to mitigate the scholly reductions somewhat. USC was always a team I admired growing up. I can't wait to be on the sidelines and see them play ASU in a couple weeks. That's going to be so dope.
pimp.gif

5am- great article/post you put up. I just moved up to NYC, so this Sunday should be one to remember for sure.

Here's the list for those interested:

Spoiler [+]
Cody Kessler- Depends on Scroggins, could see playing time if Scroggins thumb doesn't heal.
Max Wittek- Redshirt
Amir Carlisle- Star has kind of dimmed since the start of fall camp, I could see him redshirting now.
Buck Allen- Redshirt
Soma Vainuku- Backup to Rhett Ellison, will get PT.
Marqise Lee- Already Starting
George Farmer- Redshirt, I still think he is going to be a star.
Victor Blackwell- Redshirt
Junior Pomee- Broken foot, Redshirt
Marcus Martin- Guard play hasn't been good, might see the field.  50/50 on this one.
Aundrey Walker- See above, will see the field.
Cyrus Hobbi- Redshirt
Cody Temple- Redshirt
Christian Heyward- Will play eventually.
JR Tavai- Will play eventually.
Greg Townsend- Redshirt
Charles Burks- Busted knee, Redshirt.
Antuan Woods- Redshirt
Lamar Dawson- Will play in 2011.
Tre Madden- Will play in 2011
Anthony Sarao- Redshirt
Ryan Henderson- Redshirt
Isaiah Wiley- 50/50
Andre Heidari- Starting Kicker
Kris Albarado- Redshirt
Peter McBride- Redshirt
Jeremy Galten- Will play
David Garness- Will play
Steve Dillon- Didn't qualify
DeVante Wilson- Redshirt

About half the class will Redshirt for sure, the rest depends on injuries or shuffling of the depth chart.

Here's the list for those interested:

Spoiler [+]
Cody Kessler- Depends on Scroggins, could see playing time if Scroggins thumb doesn't heal.
Max Wittek- Redshirt
Amir Carlisle- Star has kind of dimmed since the start of fall camp, I could see him redshirting now.
Buck Allen- Redshirt
Soma Vainuku- Backup to Rhett Ellison, will get PT.
Marqise Lee- Already Starting
George Farmer- Redshirt, I still think he is going to be a star.
Victor Blackwell- Redshirt
Junior Pomee- Broken foot, Redshirt
Marcus Martin- Guard play hasn't been good, might see the field.  50/50 on this one.
Aundrey Walker- See above, will see the field.
Cyrus Hobbi- Redshirt
Cody Temple- Redshirt
Christian Heyward- Will play eventually.
JR Tavai- Will play eventually.
Greg Townsend- Redshirt
Charles Burks- Busted knee, Redshirt.
Antuan Woods- Redshirt
Lamar Dawson- Will play in 2011.
Tre Madden- Will play in 2011
Anthony Sarao- Redshirt
Ryan Henderson- Redshirt
Isaiah Wiley- 50/50
Andre Heidari- Starting Kicker
Kris Albarado- Redshirt
Peter McBride- Redshirt
Jeremy Galten- Will play
David Garness- Will play
Steve Dillon- Didn't qualify
DeVante Wilson- Redshirt

About half the class will Redshirt for sure, the rest depends on injuries or shuffling of the depth chart.

Hoke is going to be on the Dan Patrick show today around 11. They said they were trying to get Desmond Howard on too but the "mothership" won't let their people go on his show.

Hoke is going to be on the Dan Patrick show today around 11. They said they were trying to get Desmond Howard on too but the "mothership" won't let their people go on his show.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I hope Criner is OK....

speaking of UA, I swear my dude PMac is in that ****'s commercial w. Clay Matthews
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last night was bad but it sucks seeing all the Arizona fans get so upset. Like people really thought we were gonna beat or even compete with OK State on the road without our best player?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I hope Criner is OK....

speaking of UA, I swear my dude PMac is in that ****'s commercial w. Clay Matthews
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last night was bad but it sucks seeing all the Arizona fans get so upset. Like people really thought we were gonna beat or even compete with OK State on the road without our best player?

Haven't played NCAA 12 in weeks.. The defense on that game is unreal. I win a lot of games, but the LBs/DBs.. hell nah smh

Ohio State - glad to have J.Hall and Howard back. I really like what they're doing what the offense, all of the good that JT did, plus a bit less conservative. Overall, we can just replace talent all over the field due to recruiting, word to the Sugar Bowl.

Arkansas - I think we'll be ok without K.Davis, Curtis/Wingo/Johnson will be able to shoulder the load, with D. Curtis being the guy I look to explode on the scene. Defensively, Bama won't be able to pound it against us as they did this year, too much talent on the D-Line, which is covering our lack of depth at the CB position. Tyler Wilson will not throw games as Mallett did, thank goodness.

Haven't played NCAA 12 in weeks.. The defense on that game is unreal. I win a lot of games, but the LBs/DBs.. hell nah smh

Ohio State - glad to have J.Hall and Howard back. I really like what they're doing what the offense, all of the good that JT did, plus a bit less conservative. Overall, we can just replace talent all over the field due to recruiting, word to the Sugar Bowl.

Arkansas - I think we'll be ok without K.Davis, Curtis/Wingo/Johnson will be able to shoulder the load, with D. Curtis being the guy I look to explode on the scene. Defensively, Bama won't be able to pound it against us as they did this year, too much talent on the D-Line, which is covering our lack of depth at the CB position. Tyler Wilson will not throw games as Mallett did, thank goodness.

I know The U. is repped by a few guys in here, hopin maybe you can point me in the right direction.

During the UM/MD game the other night, I saw a fan in the stands with an orange T and and a logo of two hands making the "U" sign, one orange and one green.

Been searching for it but I've had no luck. Anyone got any info on it?

I know The U. is repped by a few guys in here, hopin maybe you can point me in the right direction.

During the UM/MD game the other night, I saw a fan in the stands with an orange T and and a logo of two hands making the "U" sign, one orange and one green.

Been searching for it but I've had no luck. Anyone got any info on it?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Willie Haulsted still out w/ complications from the concussion Joyner gave him
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully he's back for OU.
If he's having concussion issues this far out after the hit, he may have lingering effects all season.

30t6p3b.gif
  kill shotting your own players.

the thing about Arizona, is they Looked horrible. that wasnt the result of missing one WR.
that was a poorly coached team, with bad effort, bad execution.
they had a chance after they were down 21-7 and intercepted Weeden. then proceeded to call a timeout, get 3 straight penalties then punt and give up 6 on the ensuing drive.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom