2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

I wanna see us grab Marion Grice and steal Damien Jacobs from Tennessee. DL coach Terrell Williams was at Denico Autry's game last night, but I'm not sure what the deal is with him. We really need a couple of Juco DL, though.

I've heard Grice would supposedly commit on the spot if he gets offered. I think he's the kind of kid we need to complement Trey Williams for a couple of years. We're sitting at the top of Keith Ford's list right now (he'll most likely be the top RB in Texas in '13), and he seems concerned about getting early playing time. So going the Juco route should help keep him interested while satisfying our need for a big RB.

I wanna see us grab Marion Grice and steal Damien Jacobs from Tennessee. DL coach Terrell Williams was at Denico Autry's game last night, but I'm not sure what the deal is with him. We really need a couple of Juco DL, though.

I've heard Grice would supposedly commit on the spot if he gets offered. I think he's the kind of kid we need to complement Trey Williams for a couple of years. We're sitting at the top of Keith Ford's list right now (he'll most likely be the top RB in Texas in '13), and he seems concerned about getting early playing time. So going the Juco route should help keep him interested while satisfying our need for a big RB.

Got my tix for the UAB game. Gonna be chanting Sharrif Floyd's name at the start of the 2nd quarter
pimp.gif

Autry & Jacobs
pimp.gif

Grice hasn't spoken to anyone in months. I like his approach. He's pretty dope too. His highlights are obscene.

Autry & Jacobs
pimp.gif

Grice hasn't spoken to anyone in months. I like his approach. He's pretty dope too. His highlights are obscene.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Willie Haulsted still out

Hopefully he's back for OU.

I agree.... although i do like seeing Dent, Scooter, Shaw, and Greene getting some reps ...  our WR unit is MUCH improved over last year

Rodney Smith's hands are better than we have had on this team in a minute

Originally Posted by dreClark

Willie Haulsted still out

Hopefully he's back for OU.

I agree.... although i do like seeing Dent, Scooter, Shaw, and Greene getting some reps ...  our WR unit is MUCH improved over last year

Rodney Smith's hands are better than we have had on this team in a minute

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

I was a witness of Hilton last week....I'm now a believer....dude is a *+%%@+$ beast

Dude has been a beast ever since he started his career. It's just the past 2-3 years FIU football has really grown. 

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

I was a witness of Hilton last week....I'm now a believer....dude is a *+%%@+$ beast

Dude has been a beast ever since he started his career. It's just the past 2-3 years FIU football has really grown. 

Yea they were talking about his career last week...I just never watched fiu like that so I had been sleeping....props to Mario for finding that talent

Yea they were talking about his career last week...I just never watched fiu like that so I had been sleeping....props to Mario for finding that talent

Back
Top Bottom