2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
@ #1's Facemask/Visor with that Helmet

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Those uniforms are ugly.  Better than the other ones they have for this year, but still ugly.
And watching this game only reenforces my hatred for A$U.  Vontaze is beastmode though

Hater. Solid first half

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Those uniforms are ugly.  Better than the other ones they have for this year, but still ugly.
And watching this game only reenforces my hatred for A$U.  Vontaze is beastmode though

Hater. Solid first half

What are the must-watch games tomorrow? Trying to set my dvr because I will be busy the entire day. I have ND/UM, ALA/PSU and SC/GA. Anything else? AUB/MSU? Is AUB worth watching this year?

LOL at this idiot on ASU never failing to show his true colors
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

What are the must-watch games tomorrow? Trying to set my dvr because I will be busy the entire day. I have ND/UM, ALA/PSU and SC/GA. Anything else? AUB/MSU? Is AUB worth watching this year?

LOL at this idiot on ASU never failing to show his true colors
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Cincinnati/Tennessee could be a possible good one, also Air Force/TCU.

Utah/USC
BYU/Texas
UCF/BC look like good ones too.

Cincinnati/Tennessee could be a possible good one, also Air Force/TCU.

Utah/USC
BYU/Texas
UCF/BC look like good ones too.

Originally Posted by melofan15

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Feels good to see my school finally show up on the big stage. After years of struggling, we are finally doing it. Never thought I would be able to support 2 school but now I see how some of you guys do it.

Fun fact: If FIU wins tonight, it'll be the first time in school history that we beat a D1 team from an AQ conference. I'm pretty sure thats the stat...
Oh and TY is trending on Twitter 
laugh.gif
you're a panther too?
I started in 2005, and I graduate in December 
laugh.gif
. I had started out in the health field but started over and I'm finishing with my bachelors in international business. The school has really grown from when I started. Really proud the way the school & football team have come since then. My brother is an alum ('03) too and these wins are a different feeling for us compared to UM games since we get to see FIU grow up as a team/school. 
Still root for the Hurricanes though through thick and thin but Mario Cristobal has created something special. I just wish the basketball program was up to par with football & baseball now 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by melofan15

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Feels good to see my school finally show up on the big stage. After years of struggling, we are finally doing it. Never thought I would be able to support 2 school but now I see how some of you guys do it.

Fun fact: If FIU wins tonight, it'll be the first time in school history that we beat a D1 team from an AQ conference. I'm pretty sure thats the stat...
Oh and TY is trending on Twitter 
laugh.gif
you're a panther too?
I started in 2005, and I graduate in December 
laugh.gif
. I had started out in the health field but started over and I'm finishing with my bachelors in international business. The school has really grown from when I started. Really proud the way the school & football team have come since then. My brother is an alum ('03) too and these wins are a different feeling for us compared to UM games since we get to see FIU grow up as a team/school. 
Still root for the Hurricanes though through thick and thin but Mario Cristobal has created something special. I just wish the basketball program was up to par with football & baseball now 
mad.gif

We're about to let this game get away from us
30t6p3b.gif

Nash, Harden, Fitz, and Mickelson at the game though
nerd.gif

I wish espn would tell us one more time how tall Brock is...

We're about to let this game get away from us
30t6p3b.gif

Nash, Harden, Fitz, and Mickelson at the game though
nerd.gif

I wish espn would tell us one more time how tall Brock is...

Back
Top Bottom