2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Gary Pinkel
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

As a KU fan and living in Arizona for awhile, always nice to see Mizzou go down and nice to see ASU get a big win

Gary Pinkel
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

As a KU fan and living in Arizona for awhile, always nice to see Mizzou go down and nice to see ASU get a big win

I'm still confused on Pinkels decision...One time is dumb enough but to prolong the kick even FURTHER...Son...

I'm still confused on Pinkels decision...One time is dumb enough but to prolong the kick even FURTHER...Son...

Originally Posted by Statis22

Maybe some might think ASU is national championship material but I still need to see more.
laugh.gif
 who the +@@# thinks that? ASU fans don't even believe their NC material.

Maybe some might think ASU is national championship material but I still need to see more.
laugh.gif
 who the +@@# thinks that? ASU fans don't even believe their NC material.

Originally Posted by Caerus

the 1st one alright your set up the blocking and want know mistakes. but a 2nd one? come on now

i have seen them as a sleeper for the rose bowl but national championship? who said that

the 1st one alright your set up the blocking and want know mistakes. but a 2nd one? come on now

i have seen them as a sleeper for the rose bowl but national championship? who said that

Arizona state might not even win there own division, where the hell did this National championship talk come from?
roll.gif

Arizona state might not even win there own division, where the hell did this National championship talk come from?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Yeah you right, I was thinking the same thing after he called the first TO. But yeah, the 2nd one was a straight buzzkill for the kicker.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Yeah you right, I was thinking the same thing after he called the first TO. But yeah, the 2nd one was a straight buzzkill for the kicker.

I havent smoked since the day after we lost (experimenting 
laugh.gif
) but i went out in SC tonight and smoked a few clubs/bars out rockin a 'G' fitted, folks lookin extra confident at me, I was hittin em wit the Yung Joc all night, blowin kush in everybody face. the white girls that are uppity be like
alien.gif
 and i pull down the brim of my hat 
laugh.gif
 gueess it was a 'had to be there moment 
ohwell.gif

I just erased alot of stuff i wrote cause im faded lol shht was like a short novel but yea

laugh.gif
) but i went out in SC tonight and smoked a few clubs/bars out rockin a 'G' fitted, folks lookin extra confident at me, I was hittin em wit the Yung Joc all night, blowin kush in everybody face. the white girls that are uppity be like
alien.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I just erased alot of stuff i wrote cause im faded lol shht was like a short novel but yea

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

laugh.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Quoted so you can't edit.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

laugh.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Quoted so you can't edit.

Cardo
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But yeah I've seen more than a few pub say ASU was a darkhorse pick but of course that was before the season started. I believe I've posted about it a few times in this thread.

Cardo
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But yeah I've seen more than a few pub say ASU was a darkhorse pick but of course that was before the season started. I believe I've posted about it a few times in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom