2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That looks like a dope scene in the big house. They need to have more night games there for sure.

That loss seriously hurts right now Im not even gonna lie. The only positive I can think of, is the fact that Brady Hoke took them to the win. Im from Ball State so I can respect anytime Coach Hoke wins a game. Damn though

That loss seriously hurts right now Im not even gonna lie. The only positive I can think of, is the fact that Brady Hoke took them to the win. Im from Ball State so I can respect anytime Coach Hoke wins a game. Damn though

If only the Michigan player who tried to score would have fumbled and then ND return for a TD

Great game.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Both teams defense the last few minutes of the 4th quarter was atrocious.
sick.gif

Allen probably on suicide watch right now.

If only the Michigan player who tried to score would have fumbled and then ND return for a TD

Great game.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Both teams defense the last few minutes of the 4th quarter was atrocious.
sick.gif

Allen probably on suicide watch right now.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Dudes cannot find the ball for nothing..
If it wasnt for WR's getting mauled Michigan would have won by 11
G.TFO if it wasnt for ND turnovers this game wouldnt even have been that close

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Dudes cannot find the ball for nothing..
If it wasnt for WR's getting mauled Michigan would have won by 11
G.TFO if it wasnt for ND turnovers this game wouldnt even have been that close

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif

Stadium looked
pimp.gif

Who was that hobo #$* looking guy on the field, was right in the endzone at the end and behind Hoke in the interview
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
. I knew :30 was too much time.

I don't even know what to say at this point or how to explain the +#+$ I watch with this program. It's become mildly entertaining.

Brian Kelly has my full support, still.

* two +#+$ teams doesn't make a 'good game'. That was a whole lot of dumb @@% football going on the last few minutes.

laugh.gif
. I knew :30 was too much time.

I don't even know what to say at this point or how to explain the +#+$ I watch with this program. It's become mildly entertaining.

Brian Kelly has my full support, still.

* two +#+$ teams doesn't make a 'good game'. That was a whole lot of dumb @@% football going on the last few minutes.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif

Stadium looked
pimp.gif

Who was that hobo #$* looking guy on the field, was right in the endzone at the end and behind Hoke in the interview
nerd.gif

a;fKNSD/LKVslKCVNLSCVNLSCMNLSCMNV LScbvlJSb KCB LSCM LSCJB LCSM BLCS LSC SLC CLN SLCNKScvbksjvbkjdsbvkfjbvkjfv

nezwgk.jpg

2ymbn09.jpg

hvrnv5.jpg

59towg.jpg

2mzgt1v.jpg

24zapmf.jpg

MICHIGAN FOOTBALL IS #*%@#%@ BACK!

Back
Top Bottom