2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

http://therenegade23.u.yuku.com/
http://therenegade23.u.yuku.com/
eek.gif
@ TCU vs. Baylor
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ Notre Dame vs. Michigan

THIS!!!!

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Herbie talking about receivers taking heat off Denard, sure that sounds good an all, but how the hell is a receiver going to take pressure off him if he can't get them the ball.
Alright, I am going to totally retract this statement.  Everyone wants to pump up Denard, and he made some good plays with his feet, but his receivers really picked him up.  Most long balls were under thrown and his receivers were going up there and fighting for the ball and that is what got them the W.  Great game to end the night, one of the most entertaining games I have seen in quite a long time.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Herbie talking about receivers taking heat off Denard, sure that sounds good an all, but how the hell is a receiver going to take pressure off him if he can't get them the ball.
Alright, I am going to totally retract this statement.  Everyone wants to pump up Denard, and he made some good plays with his feet, but his receivers really picked him up.  Most long balls were under thrown and his receivers were going up there and fighting for the ball and that is what got them the W.  Great game to end the night, one of the most entertaining games I have seen in quite a long time.

pimp.gif
Hell of a game, crazy finish, even though the defenses were horrible. With the atmosphere there was a feeling that there was no way Michigan was going to lose.

pimp.gif
Hell of a game, crazy finish, even though the defenses were horrible. With the atmosphere there was a feeling that there was no way Michigan was going to lose.

The boy JG!

Absolutely garbage defense. Horrendous

Like Ppl should be ashamed of themselves. Coaches and players.

Lucky for us, Two teams w/ bad defenses kept the drama to a maximum

I wish i was at that game...Fans are STILL there hahaha

Not a single %%#! was given on Defense tonight.

Denard was just throwing the ball up, his WR gained his trust tho. Roundtree has become my fav WR since Braylon. Crazy man

The boy JG!

Absolutely garbage defense. Horrendous

Like Ppl should be ashamed of themselves. Coaches and players.

Lucky for us, Two teams w/ bad defenses kept the drama to a maximum

I wish i was at that game...Fans are STILL there hahaha

Not a single %%#! was given on Defense tonight.

Denard was just throwing the ball up, his WR gained his trust tho. Roundtree has become my fav WR since Braylon. Crazy man

My job is pissing me off, I missed ALL these good @+* games today FUUUUUUUU

My job is pissing me off, I missed ALL these good @+* games today FUUUUUUUU

Originally Posted by Al3xis

* two +#+$ teams doesn't make a 'good game'. That was a whole lot of dumb @@% football going on the last few minutes.
Ehhh, it doesn't mean it was good football but it was a good game, purely for entertainment value.
Did someone say that Michigan is back? Oh.

* two +#+$ teams doesn't make a 'good game'. That was a whole lot of dumb @@% football going on the last few minutes.
Ehhh, it doesn't mean it was good football but it was a good game, purely for entertainment value.

laugh.gif
. I knew :30 was too much time.

I don't even know what to say at this point or how to explain the +#+$ I watch with this program. It's become mildly entertaining.

Brian Kelly has my full support, still.

C'mon son. That was a good game. EVERY college football game is going to have mental mistakes, we're talking about 18-22 year olds. Plus, who cares how good these teams are, it's both storied programs, first night game at the Big House, 114K fans, pure awesomeness.

laugh.gif
. I knew :30 was too much time.

I don't even know what to say at this point or how to explain the +#+$ I watch with this program. It's become mildly entertaining.

Brian Kelly has my full support, still.

C'mon son. That was a good game. EVERY college football game is going to have mental mistakes, we're talking about 18-22 year olds. Plus, who cares how good these teams are, it's both storied programs, first night game at the Big House, 114K fans, pure awesomeness.

Funny, Michigan has done this 3 straight years and every year its crazy. This season tho, I'm not falling for it a third time. We're gonna get blasted by Big 10 teams. But, as a fan, you gotta live with it.

Do we play Wisky? I pray we dont

Funny, Michigan has done this 3 straight years and every year its crazy. This season tho, I'm not falling for it a third time. We're gonna get blasted by Big 10 teams. But, as a fan, you gotta live with it.

Do we play Wisky? I pray we dont

Some QB might build a Heisman resume after playing ND or Michigan after this season is over.Yea y'all miss Wisconsin this year.

Some QB might build a Heisman resume after playing ND or Michigan after this season is over.Yea y'all miss Wisconsin this year.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

We don't have it in the trenches on both sides of the ball.  Just undersized and getting manhandled.  It's gonna be another long year.

Denard isn't overrated.  He's just a below average pro style QB.  Nothing more, nothing less. W/o him we win 2-3 games last year, not 7.
Now that I've calmed down a tad, I still stand by these statements for the most part.

We had no business winning that game.  Deep into the third quarter, our longest drive on the day was 4 plays long.
roll.gif
alien.gif

The only position on the field where we visibly had the edge talent wise was @ QB and he can't even read coverages.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

That was still the most exciting Michigan game I think I've ever see.  Michigan's defense is night and day from last year, blown coverage at the end and all.

Interesting to see if ND goes to 0-3 next week.
nerd.gif
Nothing's changed in South Bend...
Chill. I was on cloud 11.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I still stand by 8-5.

Back
Top Bottom