2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Still not sold on LSU's offense getting them thru undefeated.. At least one time will be on fire against that D and I dont think the offense will be able to keep up.

That defense tho
sick.gif

I will give FSU props if they even keep the game close, let alone win.. That #5 ranking is a joke

Originally Posted by Statis22

Lots of early morning hate for FSU lol.

Also I think Florida downs the Gators in the Swamp.
They will have to beat themselves to lose this game.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Idk man, can you really expect a Will Muschamp led Florida team to beat themselves? Especially in the swamp against Weis and the Gators? I don't know man, I wouldn't put my money on it
j47TL.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And thanks for all the b-day wishes (even though y'all all want OU to win
tired.gif
)

Idk man, can you really expect a Will Muschamp led Florida team to beat themselves? Especially in the swamp against Weis and the Gators? I don't know man, I wouldn't put my money on it
j47TL.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And thanks for all the b-day wishes (even though y'all all want OU to win
tired.gif
)

On the other hand, they'll have to be their own worst enemy if they want to win that game. 

On the other hand, they'll have to be their own worst enemy if they want to win that game. 

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
How does that even happen? Like seriously nobody was like, "Hey guys didn't they win national championships more recently than that?"

BTW I think Gunna or somebody brought up that the ACC was 1-32 in their last 33 games against OOC top 5 opponents. Well that one game was the 2000 national championship where FSU beat VT. So seeing as how VT is now an ACC member that makes it even worse
laugh.gif
, how far back do you have to go to find an OOC win against a top 5 OOC opponent? (Would have been last year against Boise if we could have got a *%#%+*+ first down
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
How does that even happen? Like seriously nobody was like, "Hey guys didn't they win national championships more recently than that?"

BTW I think Gunna or somebody brought up that the ACC was 1-32 in their last 33 games against OOC top 5 opponents. Well that one game was the 2000 national championship where FSU beat VT. So seeing as how VT is now an ACC member that makes it even worse
laugh.gif
, how far back do you have to go to find an OOC win against a top 5 OOC opponent? (Would have been last year against Boise if we could have got a *%#%+*+ first down
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom