2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Landry or Broyles are going down Saturday Night. Put the house on it. 
laugh.gif

F$U is gonna win.

Kinda like how UGA was gonna smash Boise?

Originally Posted by tmay407

Apparently OU has reached out to TAMU to discuss replacing Texas in the Red River Shootout. That would be awesome.

And Texas is supposedly close to an agreement to play an annual game with Notre Dame in Forest Park, Arkansas (I think the stadium is actually in Little Rock).

link?

Apparently OU has reached out to TAMU to discuss replacing Texas in the Red River Shootout. That would be awesome.

And Texas is supposedly close to an agreement to play an annual game with Notre Dame in Forest Park, Arkansas (I think the stadium is actually in Little Rock).

link?

lol wut? Stadium isn't big enough for that and the metro doesn't offer much to do, consider me perplexed
laugh.gif

lol wut? Stadium isn't big enough for that and the metro doesn't offer much to do, consider me perplexed
laugh.gif

is Sorkoram the source of this info?

is Sorkoram the source of this info?

*Raises hand*

Is it just me or does Boise = the closest thing CFB has to the Patriots? Superior coaching and scheming, great OL play and protection, an absurdly accurate QB, and then their skill players are good but that spectacular. Like looking at the WR's they have you would not think they'd be that prolific in the passing game, which is the same thing I always think about the Patriots when they didn't have Moss, and yet they %$$# all over people
laugh.gif
Brady's like "No Moss? That's cool, I'll just throw it to my tight ends and no name receivers all day." Kellen's like "Pettis and Young are gone? That's ok, I'll just throw it to the tight end, my little brother and some other white guy." 

*Raises hand*

Is it just me or does Boise = the closest thing CFB has to the Patriots? Superior coaching and scheming, great OL play and protection, an absurdly accurate QB, and then their skill players are good but that spectacular. Like looking at the WR's they have you would not think they'd be that prolific in the passing game, which is the same thing I always think about the Patriots when they didn't have Moss, and yet they %$$# all over people
laugh.gif
Brady's like "No Moss? That's cool, I'll just throw it to my tight ends and no name receivers all day." Kellen's like "Pettis and Young are gone? That's ok, I'll just throw it to the tight end, my little brother and some other white guy." 

laugh.gif
I didn't really believe the Texas/Notre Dame stuff, but it was on one of the Rivals sites. It makes no sense for them to play that game in Little Rock.

The TAMU/OU stuff was told to one of the AggieYell mods (TAMU Rivals). Not sure about how the validity of that one, but it would make sense.

laugh.gif
I didn't really believe the Texas/Notre Dame stuff, but it was on one of the Rivals sites. It makes no sense for them to play that game in Little Rock.

The TAMU/OU stuff was told to one of the AggieYell mods (TAMU Rivals). Not sure about how the validity of that one, but it would make sense.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

*Raises hand*

laugh.gif
I've been saying that Boise State is the best coached team, best schemes in the country for a few years now.

People on here finally coming around and showing some respect.

Still getting no love from the Oregon
nerd.gif
Virginia Tech
nerd.gif
and Georgia
nerd.gif
fans....understandable tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

*Raises hand*

laugh.gif
I've been saying that Boise State is the best coached team, best schemes in the country for a few years now.

People on here finally coming around and showing some respect.

Still getting no love from the Oregon
nerd.gif
Virginia Tech
nerd.gif
and Georgia
nerd.gif
fans....understandable tho
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom