2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

One thing I would've loved to see was JWJ when we were still running the ball and getting zero push. It would've been nice to at least see what he could've done through sheer strength. I'm sure it wouldn't have been anything game changing but it'd be good to see him out there on some running plays.

Penalties were out the @%% tonight. 13 with two +*@*$%* plays, c'mon son you the defensive capt you gotta be better than that
Also, as an FSU fan I didn't see anything illegal about the hit on Kenny. I thought it was just unfortunate and he got caught between 2 defenders, that was pretty ridiculous that they threw a flag esp after waiting until they noticed he was hurt. That's the !+** that bothers me about officiating these days

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

get ready for murder's row in October. 3/4 of those would be wonderful ( vs. Bama, @LSU, @Auburn, vs UGA)

Auburn proved today they're easily beatable; only thing worrying me is it follows the 2 toughest games of the year and is in their home. Georgia... well with how recent history has been, we'll beat them handily. Come at me Cardo. Only one I'm worried about is Bama. I can see it going either way (since we're at home) if the Gators as a whole improves, but if not we're screwed.

LSU's winning by 10+. I'll be happy with 2/4 of those.

One thing I would've loved to see was JWJ when we were still running the ball and getting zero push. It would've been nice to at least see what he could've done through sheer strength. I'm sure it wouldn't have been anything game changing but it'd be good to see him out there on some running plays.

Penalties were out the @%% tonight. 13 with two +*@*$%* plays, c'mon son you the defensive capt you gotta be better than that
Also, as an FSU fan I didn't see anything illegal about the hit on Kenny. I thought it was just unfortunate and he got caught between 2 defenders, that was pretty ridiculous that they threw a flag esp after waiting until they noticed he was hurt. That's the !+** that bothers me about officiating these days

Originally Posted by Noskey

get ready for murder's row in October. 3/4 of those would be wonderful ( vs. Bama, @LSU, @Auburn, vs UGA)

Auburn proved today they're easily beatable; only thing worrying me is it follows the 2 toughest games of the year and is in their home. Georgia... well with how recent history has been, we'll beat them handily. Come at me Cardo. Only one I'm worried about is Bama. I can see it going either way (since we're at home) if the Gators as a whole improves, but if not we're screwed.

We ALWAYS struggle when playing Auburn, doesn't matter whether it's home or away. I've pretty much conceded we're losing at Tiger Stadium at night. We could upset Bama ala 2006 but it'll be tough. Damn though we couldn't get a bye week between the Tide and Bayou Bengals tho, them boys gonna be HURTING after those two games.

We ALWAYS struggle when playing Auburn, doesn't matter whether it's home or away. I've pretty much conceded we're losing at Tiger Stadium at night. We could upset Bama ala 2006 but it'll be tough. Damn though we couldn't get a bye week between the Tide and Bayou Bengals tho, them boys gonna be HURTING after those two games.

Well, the good thing about that string? They're all west teams 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Still have a chance for the Sugar Bowl 
pimp.gif

And how the hell has this OkSt/Tulsa game not been suspended?? It's 11:30 out there for @%%%* sake
laugh.gif

Well, the good thing about that string? They're all west teams 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Still have a chance for the Sugar Bowl 
pimp.gif

And how the hell has this OkSt/Tulsa game not been suspended?? It's 11:30 out there for @%%%* sake
laugh.gif

Utah dropping the hammer in the Holy War.

And I'm pretty sure Jordan Wynn has been at Utah for a decade. Roscoe Parrish thinks he's been there forever.

Utah dropping the hammer in the Holy War.

And I'm pretty sure Jordan Wynn has been at Utah for a decade. Roscoe Parrish thinks he's been there forever.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Justin hunter has a torn ACL.

Knew it. The way he planted his foot and went down made it look worse than a sprain like the commentators reported. Sucks for the kid.

People still at home and wanting more football: Tulsa/OKST kick off in 5 minutes. Gonna stick around to see how many fans are sleeping in the stands.

Knew it. The way he planted his foot and went down made it look worse than a sprain like the commentators reported. Sucks for the kid.

People still at home and wanting more football: Tulsa/OKST kick off in 5 minutes. Gonna stick around to see how many fans are sleeping in the stands.

Wait, what?
laugh.gif

Wait, what?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom