2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Bethune-Cookman pitching the shutout against the Canes
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
There's really not even anything to say about the game. It's just getting comical at this point.

I'm all in on hoping we tank at this point. We can't go in to the SEC with Sherman and DeRuyter "coaching" like this.

When it comes to the NFL, I'm just gonna go ahead and say that Foles > Barkley. Arizona has a garbage team and is shouldered heavily by Foles. The guy is really good. He's got two picks early, but oh well. I'm sticking to that statement.

Robert Woods is too damn good. 
sick.gif
  Hard to argue against him being the best WR in the country right now and he's only a sophomore
Dude has 52 catches in 5 games. 230 yards and counting and 2 TDs today

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

When it comes to the NFL, I'm just gonna go ahead and say that Foles > Barkley. Arizona has a garbage team and is shouldered heavily by Foles. The guy is really good. He's got two picks early, but oh well. I'm sticking to that statement.

Lmao!!!!!! Ya right foles is trash..

Foles with 4 TDs/2 INTS 425 yards
Barkley with 4TDs/1 INT 468 yards

I can see how one could not prefer Foles over some other draft eligible QBs, but to say he is "garbage" is dumb.  

Foles with 4 TDs/2 INTS 425 yards
Barkley with 4TDs/1 INT 468 yards

I can see how one could not prefer Foles over some other draft eligible QBs, but to say he is "garbage" is dumb.  

Back
Top Bottom