2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

That block.
eek.gif

Dude got smoked.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Foles with 4 TDs/2 INTS 425 yards
Barkley with 4TDs/1 INT 468 yards

I can see how one could not prefer Foles over some other draft eligible QBs, but to say he is "garbage" is dumb.  

Pretty much. Foles is working with much less as well. He threw his first pick of the season today, not to mention he's completing better than 70% and his top 5 in the nation in passing yards. He really keeps impressing me with how he drops the ball in windows and his playmaking ability.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Foles with 4 TDs/2 INTS 425 yards
Barkley with 4TDs/1 INT 468 yards

I can see how one could not prefer Foles over some other draft eligible QBs, but to say he is "garbage" is dumb.  

Pretty much. Foles is working with much less as well. He threw his first pick of the season today, not to mention he's completing better than 70% and his top 5 in the nation in passing yards. He really keeps impressing me with how he drops the ball in windows and his playmaking ability.

Files is garbage. He plays in run n shoot spread

He makes basic easy throws to space. Her doesn't stick throws on WRs in traffic. I'm not even a barkely guy but to compar their numbers is silly. Barkely Is twice the QB foles is

Files is garbage. He plays in run n shoot spread

He makes basic easy throws to space. Her doesn't stick throws on WRs in traffic. I'm not even a barkely guy but to compar their numbers is silly. Barkely Is twice the QB foles is

Back
Top Bottom