2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

I was too hammered to even make a post last night, but there's not much to say. I ended up getting a ticket for free so I wasn't too mad about the game. Hats off to Clemson they thoroughly outplayed us. I told y'all we wouldn't score that many points, I didn't think we'd only score 3 though. We ran the ball better than I thought we would have but LT and the passing game were just a joke. We need some new answers on that side of the ball.

The defense played well for the most part I thought, but the offense couldn't even stay on the field so it didn't matter much. I would be more frustrated if I felt like we missed an opportunity or killed ourselves with big mistakes when we could have won, but we just aren't that good.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I was too hammered to even make a post last night

Is your name Cornelius Washington
nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Logan Thomas is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS

all that hype for nothing. classic overrated Vtech QB

i want to put more faith in Gtech but that defense sucks

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I was too hammered to even make a post last night, but there's not much to say. I ended up getting a ticket for free so I wasn't too mad about the game. Hats off to Clemson they thoroughly outplayed us. I told y'all we wouldn't score that many points, I didn't think we'd only score 3 though. We ran the ball better than I thought we would have but LT and the passing game were just a joke. We need some new answers on that side of the ball.

The defense played well for the most part I thought, but the offense couldn't even stay on the field so it didn't matter much. I would be more frustrated if I felt like we missed an opportunity or killed ourselves with big mistakes when we could have won, but we just aren't that good.
Much different game than I thought it'd be too.  Sorry you got such @$%%$! weather since you made the trip.
No offense to the kid but the Logan Thomas/Cam Newton comparisons in the offseason?  Not even close.  If Mike O'Cain is really calling plays, it's already putting Thomas at a disadvantage rather than having Malzahn as his OC but Thomas has a long way to go to even be a solid QB.

Our tackling was still awful in the 1st half, D really played well in the 2nd.  Andre Branch was on a mission, Stephone Anthony needs to start.

Tajh was off a lot but kept his $#!$ together and did what he needed to, WRs couldn't catch a bunch of balls they had been all year.  Could be the 1st away game factor, your Defense or the weather.  Not too worried about that.  Biggest concerns are still tackling and run blocking.  Tackling could hurt us against GT especially.  5-0 is nice, #8 ranking means nothing to me at this point.  We could be favored in the rest of our games, I just hope we don't lose any that we should dominate.  GT & South Carolina should be the toughest because they're away games and the rivalry factor with SC but it's not like we're that good that every game will be a cakewalk.  I could see MD or UNC being a trap game and we don't have a Bye til the 1st weekend in November before Wake & NC State. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

GUNNA GET IT wrote:Until further Notice, OC7 is No longer the best TE in the game. *passes Dwayne Allen the Gold Belt*

Who ever said he was, tho? Can't be the best if you're barely ever in the gameplan.Allen should have been in Athens, tho.
frown.gif

Coby Fleener is better than any of those tight ends. Zach Ertz is a star in the making.

Christian Bryant: The defense fought all game. We can’t do anything else. The offense is on scholarship too. Make a couple plays."

Carlos Hyde: "I told my coaches some plays we should have run. But I don't get paid to coach. And those guys don't listen. Not even gon' lie I miss coach Tress"
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Keeping it honest do you think they would be any better with Sweater? That offensive line is garbage.

NT has been messed up for me all weekend. Last pages of threads have been disappearing as well.

Big gam next week...

Honestly, I think Sweater would make a huge difference.

First of all (and most importantly) they'd still have strong leadership within the program.

He was essentially their entire damn offensive coaching staff.
laugh.gif

He called the plays and dictated the game. 

Nobody would describe Tress an offensive genius but he knew how to control a game and run the offense knowing he had a solid D behind him (which they still have).  It might not be up to their recent standards, but their D is still better than most.

They have a 30 year old scrub and a true frosh running QB, but it might be the most predictable offense I've seen all season.

Wisconsin's not losing a regular season game this year. I hope they are in the NC vs. LSU. (Should be a 4-teamer with OU vs. Bama...)

Wilson, Matheiu, Ingram, and Luck are my top 4 Heisman guys right now.

Melvin Ingram... look at that man's game logs. Look at them!

Wisconsin's not losing a regular season game this year. I hope they are in the NC vs. LSU. (Should be a 4-teamer with OU vs. Bama...)

Wilson, Matheiu, Ingram, and Luck are my top 4 Heisman guys right now.

Melvin Ingram... look at that man's game logs. Look at them!

Not saying you are wrong because I do agree that Fickell does look overmatched but their offense is in the 100s. They still have good players but their overall talent seems down from years past.

Even with guys like Posey missing. They just don't seem right.

Not saying you are wrong because I do agree that Fickell does look overmatched but their offense is in the 100s. They still have good players but their overall talent seems down from years past.

Even with guys like Posey missing. They just don't seem right.

its nothing sweater vest could do with that QB play. the 30 year old QB sucks and miller is not ready yet

Meyers will have them back on tract next year tho

few more games till that bum Rick is gone at UCLA

Mike Leach
Kirby Smart
gus malzahn

All will look good at UCLA next year
pimp.gif

its nothing sweater vest could do with that QB play. the 30 year old QB sucks and miller is not ready yet

Meyers will have them back on tract next year tho

few more games till that bum Rick is gone at UCLA

Mike Leach
Kirby Smart
gus malzahn

All will look good at UCLA next year
pimp.gif

We'll agree to disagree about Sweater not being able to effect the QB position whatsoever.

You knew you were opening up a can of worms w/ that Urban comment.
laugh.gif

Why are you so sure Urban wants to leave the comfortability of the booth to attempt to save that #*$+ storm in Columbus?  Just curious.

Do we even know if this many is healthy?

We'll agree to disagree about Sweater not being able to effect the QB position whatsoever.

laugh.gif

Why are you so sure Urban wants to leave the comfortability of the booth to attempt to save that #*$+ storm in Columbus?  Just curious.

laugh.gif

If Stanford wins out and wisconsin wins put, why would Wisconsin be in the national championship? They play a weak schedule. Stanford will have beaten Oregon, Arizona state, USC and Notre Dame. Wisconsin will have beaten Nebraska and..Michigan?

If Stanford wins out and wisconsin wins put, why would Wisconsin be in the national championship? They play a weak schedule. Stanford will have beaten Oregon, Arizona state, USC and Notre Dame. Wisconsin will have beaten Nebraska and..Michigan?

Back
Top Bottom