2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Wisconsin SHOULD run the table but after thinking it over, I'll be surprised if they go undefeated. Have a feeling their going to get upset but I can see them losing to Michigan State (Away) & Illinois (Away) & even though they looked HORRIBLE, playing @ OSU is always tough.

NT has this thread trippin. What the %*%+.

I open it up on 3 different computers, 2 different mobile devices and it indicates new replies but shows up as an empty page.

is it just me?

anyway...

Newbs, I have been told O'Brien will be a Vol.

Wisconsin SHOULD run the table but after thinking it over, I'll be surprised if they go undefeated. Have a feeling their going to get upset but I can see them losing to Michigan State (Away) & Illinois (Away) & even though they looked HORRIBLE, playing @ OSU is always tough.

I open it up on 3 different computers, 2 different mobile devices and it indicates new replies but shows up as an empty page.

is it just me?

anyway...

is it just me?

anyway...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

is it just me?

anyway...

naw it's not just you. the thread is messed up. the last three pages were blank for me til i opened it on a 3rd new browser.  and even then pages disappear when i click next.

as for wisco/bama/ou/stanford running the table... it's a little early for that talk no? (stanford will not run the table.)

is it just me?

anyway...

naw it's not just you. the thread is messed up. the last three pages were blank for me til i opened it on a 3rd new browser.  and even then pages disappear when i click next.

as for wisco/bama/ou/stanford running the table... it's a little early for that talk no? (stanford will not run the table.)

is it just me?

anyway...

Oregon opened as 23.5 favorites. Waaaaay too high
30t6p3b.gif

Looking forward to Thursday night
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zs05wc

IMO, RGIII shouldn't be top five. I know he's put up absurd numbers but he had a chance to stamp his campaign and blew it. Big time.

Dude stop it. 
In the game Baylor lost he STILL put up ridic #'s. He didn't blow anything.

Kid has an 18 to 1 TD/int ratio. And the 1 pick wasn't even his fault. 

laugh.gif
 @ penalizing a QB because his defense sucks. 

IMO, RGIII shouldn't be top five. I know he's put up absurd numbers but he had a chance to stamp his campaign and blew it. Big time.

Dude stop it. 

laugh.gif

Dude stop it. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Dude stop it. 

laugh.gif

I guess, dude. Like I said it's just my opinion. How much time was left when they got the ball back?

Dude stop it. 

laugh.gif

I guess, dude. Like I said it's just my opinion. How much time was left when they got the ball back?

Dude stop it. 

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom